</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 03, 2006

Today. I would like to have a system that could check the frequency of which I use certain words. 'Today', would be pretty high up on the list. Along with 'fangirling' and 'Let's jail my GP and European History teacher!' -- Oh but wait, that's eight words.

Do guys like people who are more stupid than them btw?

Image hosting by Photobucket

If so, they can consider Korickey for their gay partner. But don't say you heard that from me, because I do not wish to be considered an advocate of gayism, and honestly, when I'm not high on para para music, I'm not that into such fanservicey stuff XD

That being said, maybe Korickey ISN'T stupid, because you know what? He has this warped ability to be SO LIKEABLE. I really, truly adore him. It only took me 5 seconds. Or 4 LOL! His comic timing is perfect. He's hilarious without sick attitude.

Image hosting by Photobucket

At least 4 gorgeous girls agree with me.

ANYWAYS. How I have digressed. I'm sorry, you see this STICKY TRICKY AND BANG! thing has been affecting me more than I supposed it would. What I meant to say was, TODAY.

Yes, today, I did something that amused me just as much as the STB! pv did.

What I did was that I saw him in the canteen. Yes yes. Then he disappeared XD And I was like O_O And I was most disagreeable about it, because I wanted to see him. So as I was making my way up the stairs I made one last attempt to search for him.

Yeah, I kinda just knelt down on the steps so I could look below the wall. IT WAS BLOCKING MY VISION. Half of me kinda felt it was a bad thing to do since people were walking up and down right beside me, probably thinking "WTH?!", but I kinda liked the idea of that too. People seeing a student kneeling on the steps, totally engrossed in something they themselves could not see and going "WHAT THE...?!"

Maybe then, they would refer me to Mr. Koh and I can then convince him that this school is driving me mad and the only way I can regain my sane self and not sue him for serious emotional trauma is if and ONLY if he revives Eng Soc and sends all the brilliant Arts teachers TO MY CLASS.

On second thoughts that might not work, since I think I've seen certain student councillors acting stranger than anything I'd ever come up with. (I kid. LAH. -_-;)

Just as I was convinced that he was never gonna appear and the only reasons for me to stay as I was were the comfortable position I was in and inertia, he just POOF! Appeared from nowhere. And I was like ziiiiiiiii. The spark of excitement made me jump and rush up the stairs (in the most unaffected manner I could muster, cos afterall, there was a teacher right behind me ^^;).

HA! WASN'T THAT FUN?! WASN'T IT! If not for the people around me I would have started laughing to myself. I don't suppose I'd ever felt so excited in, in, ehm, a day. It's like I took a risk...but what? WHAT?!

Some people term this "cheap thrill".

Thanks, I'm a sucker for cheap thrills. Just like your handphone Shermainey. It's like sssh, pak. sssh, paak! I love that.

I guess it's the excitement of trying not to get caught for staring.

You ask why him, and I'll say, well, I have no idea really. I guess it's this school. When you feel caged in and frustrated, sometimes you just feel like doing SOMETHING. Anything.

No I am not having erotic thoughts you idiot.

No I am not having erotic thoughts you idiot.

No I am not having erotic thoughts you idiot.

I only want to brush your ear with my fingertips.

No I am not having erotic thoughts you idiot.

I am simply, amused. Sometimes when you look at certain people and they are unaware that they are being looked at, they end up being so endearing. Simply because...they aren't pretending.

Everybody pretends too much.


5:57 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


The somewhat obligatory Chinese AO level post.
Another typical day. Another EXCITING title. Suure...
Winter Olympics '06 Review - Turin the wintry deli...
I HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME TODAY!Yup, today was the f...
REAL thoughts
Volunteerism is fun!
Quiet Time
w-inds. is back! - IT'S IN THE STARS pv
Rainbow
Hehe.


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats