Tuesday, February 28, 2006
I WAS SUCH AN IDIOT TODAY!!!!!Ah yes, thank you.
1) I held the back door of the hall for a good hundred (or more...actually I'm sure there were more than that) students to pass through, simply because I figured my classmates would come out. It took about 80 students for me to realise that it really wasn't gonna happen, but by then it was too late. I was so hot. So I tried to pretend I liked it. A grand total of SIX students (out of potential hundreds) said thank you. Why, I'm most appalled by the manners of our students.
2) I WENT ALL THE WAY TO BLOODY TANGLIN COS I THOUGHT THE AUDITIONS WAS TODAY. I waited there for a good half an hour too. ;_; When I eventually found out it was supposed to be NEXT tuesday, I almost cried. I really did. The only thing stopping me were the endless string of pedestrians (yes, I wasn't so far gone so as to throw my face in that stinky canal filled with rubbish and, if I might add, a rotten soccer ball). How I can manage to be such a klutz I can't imagine. Oh, and now Jessica KNOWS just what a muddlehead I am. There goes my chances!
I might as well just knock my head on the wall or something. It is useless anyway.
AND TO TOP IT OFF I HAVE AN INSENSITIVE PRINCIPAL!!I don't care WHICH God he was refering to, the fact that he pulled religion into his crap analogies was insulting and it PISSED ME OFF.
You don't have to use the word God. Especially since we're a "secular" school. There are a million other intelligent analogies you could give to emphasize the importance of teachers. I respect and admire the teachers, and up until you decided to show what a communistic atheist you were during assembly I had just this LITTLE BIT of respect for you too. Well then, how about that my dear so-called principal.
Oh just in case you haven't done your homework. Since when did anybody say God was santa? That sweets should come falling from the sky? Could God not prompt the hearts of the teachers to give the sweets?
OH AND MY FRIEND SHOWED ME A SCARY SIDE OF HER I WISH NOT TO SEE AGAIN.I admit, I must have been the one who started all that perv talk. As much as I try to portray myself as an innocent soul, too much yaoi and fanservice does have a profoundly negative effect on me. But oh goodness...POLE DANCING AND CHEESE SAUSAGES?!
I could give you lectures on top and bottom. I could tell you about being passive and active. I could shower affection on you (not hardcore though). And yes, I can indulge in talk that can make an average person squirm.
But never would I have thought someone else would make ME sick.
Ah Kyah Hwee. Ni ying liao. XD
See Kyah Hwee and I were having this fun argument on who should be the seme and uke if we were to be in a yaoi relationship. So I thought, rather than hanging out with my classmates who basically talk about the same boring things everyday (sorry people *ahem*) and have waaay too many issues, why not hang out with KH instead? So I sat next to her and had an awesome time grossing Hui Yi out and gay-ifying Shi Yun's teddy bears.
This teacher started talking about Talentime '06. When it came to the group dancing category I was like: "Hey KH let's go join yeah? Then we can do some passionate dancing, like salsa or something."
KH: "Why not have pole dancing? I'll be the pole."
At that point in time it was still ok you know?
THEN she started talking about wanting to eat sausages.
Me: O.o;
KH: No no, CHEESE SAUSAGES.
Me: O_O
KH:
Me: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
I wish not to elaborate on the rest. In fact I hardly listened to anything after. I had my ears tightly covered by my hands. I mean...GROSS.
It's just like that test tube story Karen told me about. Sick, very sick.
Oh hentai sakana booru, DON'T LIE ALREADY LAH. YOU'RE CHO HENTAI AND NOW THE WORLD KNOWS IT! XDDDD
10:33 PM