Thursday, February 23, 2006
YESH! AUDITIONS NEXT TUESDAY!!Woah I hope I make it. I'm gonna make my voice as mature as possible! Cos according to my dad, a narrator should have a voice that "fits" the videos.
Well actually I think I can make it, but it's very hard to say cos there'll probably be so many adults there.
I'M SO EXCITED!
I
know I can do better than the last guy. I promise I will!
In any case, if I don't make it maybe my dad can put in a good word for me? Goodness that's so sneaky! But I dunno...If no one else wants to do it....I VOLUNTEERED BEFORE THEY STARTED RECRUITING YOU KNOW!
Ok I'll shut up. I never intended to ask my dad to help me. My dad ain't helping me, and honestly I don't really think he cares whether I get to narrate the missions videos in church or not XD
He's the sort that goes: "Ah, big deal." That sorta thing.
Speaking of my dad, he got so excited yesterday after I taught him how to rip cds. He was like "Zao bu shuo (Why didn't you say earlier)?" He had like this HUGE grin on his face.
Guys and technology. -_-;
LOL!
10:36 PM