</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, February 25, 2006

I HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME TODAY!

Yup, today was the first time I went out with my cell groupmates. Well, not all of them but Sis Ervina, Priscilla, Lydia and Yun Yun. Once again I find myself hanging out with people older than me XD Reminds me of my sec 1 days when I used to eat lunch with Cindy, Li Ying and...ehm...Oh dear I forgot her name...But we still remember each other! She was at the Creative Arts Ministry (CAMEL) booth and she said hi. They used to pamper me a lot. They wouldn't let me pay for my own lunch lol!

I realise that when I go out with people older than me they'd always be uncannily worried about my safety. It's like I'm the little one, though I'm like, turning 18 and I'm probably better at jaywalking than they are. Sometimes it's a nice feeling though, especially since I've learnt not to take these things to heart. You'll never know when they'd be out of your life anyway.

Priscilla was cho cool! She paid for 1/3 of my pocky bill. SESAME POCKY! Anybody tried it yet? I'm taking pictures of it! It's my dream to try every single flavour (if it's even possible, cos some of them are only available in certain parts of Japan, and yet others are only available according to seasons believe it or not).

I even own pocky commercials and I can sing you the themesong if you ask me to 8D The sesame pocky commercial had Tsumabuki Satoshi if I'm not wrong. It was SO CUTE!

Oh by the way, I know where Lester is performing tomorrow. Walked past it cos it's so friggin near my church. Pity it ain't today, or else I would've just stayed back after church to watch him. Sis Ervina was laughing at how they were making such a big deal out of the whole thing. But hey, at least the plot of land outside the Old Delta CC is being put to good use. Goodness! They put the buffet tables RIGHT NEXT TO THE CANAL. That canal is just a cesspit, really. I suggest nobody touch the food tomorrow. And give MM Lee a surgical mask or something, he's been through enough trauma in his life. Yun Yun told me that she once saw a dead fish in there, so for the first time in months I ventured to stare into that black mass of liquid. Nope, no dead fish, only a trash bag. At least the smell ain't THAT bad anymore, just don't stand near it for too long a time.

Went to ICON today too. You people know of that place? I hardly shop so I sure didn't XD But it was kinda nice. I bought a can badge. A little one that says "Made in Heaven - Psalms 139:14". I was so amused and decided to study my bible on the way home. It's hot pink btw. LOL! Sis Ervina and I were talking about pink cars. She would like a hot pink car with purple polka dots. Niiiiice.

Shopping really ain't that bad I guess. I told them I didn't like shopping and I felt so guilty after cos Sis Ervina kept asking me whether I was bored. I WASN'T! REALLY! And one of the shop owners was watching Prince of Tennis on her laptop. I could tell it was subbed and downloaded straightaway. The font looked a lot like the one SARS fansubs uses, I think it's sort of the standard font type fansubbers use. Someone's obviously not afraid of the police. Not that the police would know of such things. I think...=X

Thanks for a yummy day people. <333


10:09 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


REAL thoughts
Volunteerism is fun!
Quiet Time
w-inds. is back! - IT'S IN THE STARS pv
Rainbow
Hehe.
You've been Friday'ed!!
My 1st Valentine's Day
My "Perfect" Boyfriend Pt1
Vdayness


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats