</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I cannot forget...the day I closed my eyes and the scene started playing....

A stick figure.

Those cartoon lines.

The stick figure crawls up the stairs. To where? I know not. It's having so much trouble cos it's hurt. It tumbles down a few steps, scars all over it's face. It breathes heavily....lying on the cold step.

And then it sees a light. He climbs up the stairs. So much taller, so much stronger. He takes his time. He sees no need to rush.

I ask: "Why don't you hurry? Can't you see the wounds? The pain?"

He continues walking at the same slow pace. At last he reaches the stick figure. He bends. He picks the tormented soul up and carries it. Never hurrying. Always floating. The light, the grace. Up the stairs.

And I get it, he saw no need to hurry because he was in control all along. He had the stick figure in plain sight. He knew exactly what was going to happen.

I say: "How wonderful! You're carrying it the rest of the way up!"

That does not happen. He places the stick figure down, nudges it lightly on the back. The stick figure continues crawling. Crawling? So it is still a child... He let's it continue crawling on it's own.

I am confused: "How can it make it on it's own! Isn't it still hurt?"

But I had been blind. The stick figure continues crawling...the child that it is. A new perspective...a few steps down. He is never hurrying. Yet he himself is following. He's right at the back.

The stick figure...it is alright. All is ok. It has nothing to fear.



Someone once told me never to put God in a box. Never expect God to speak to you in a certain way. Cartoon figures...who would have thought?

I want never to forget.

I am the arrow. When the time is right, I will be taken out...and I shall travel.

But that cannot happen if I don't step into the realm of God.

Where did I put my bible? Why do I not read it? Is this one of the doors I must open?


Sometimes stubborness can't really be explained can it? But Lord why don't you grind my hard heart?

The hypocrite that I am.


9:49 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


w-inds. is back! - IT'S IN THE STARS pv
Rainbow
Hehe.
You've been Friday'ed!!
My 1st Valentine's Day
My "Perfect" Boyfriend Pt1
Vdayness
Horoscope
Got this from waffles. Hehe.Put an "x" next to wha...
Being Ill Sucks


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats