</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Hello, look what Julie uploaded. A sure fire way to waste even MORE of your time. Ah...but what do I care? I am a sucker for cheap thrills.

Just look at all the pretty colours! I love gushing about pretty colours. Just like when us A7 girls were in Toys 'R' Us and Han Ning and I were like "We love Crayola stuff!"

In any case, would you, whoever you are, kindly help me do this little quiz thingy? I shall love ya forever and ever.

Till death do us part.

http://kevan.org/johari?name=serenesiaoliao

Eeew, too much colour is a bit hard on the eyes yea? Ah well, I can't be bothered to undo it.

And you, the bane of my existence. How I WISH I didn't like you, cos then I would not lose my ability to form coherent sentences in front of you.

Then, if all goes well, I wouldn't think, act and feel stupid.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Stage one: You fall for someone who is not attractive in any logical way, and on top of that, calls you a bunch of names.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Stage two: Your brain gets so shrivelled you can't even get your lit facts straight

Image hosting by Photobucket

Stage three: Before you know it, you've REALLY lost it.

Ahahahahaha. Just wait for me to REALLY lose it. It'll be quite an amusing sight I bet.

Ah well, enough of that...this is my shounen-ai (boys love, gay, whatever. i shall explain one day) moment of the day:

Image hosting by Photobucket


YES! Ever since Gokusen! And now...in Eitoku. YOU CANNOT BE APART.

Tsukasa and Rui pwns you all. *runs from fangirls*












9:01 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


Hehe.
You've been Friday'ed!!
My 1st Valentine's Day
My "Perfect" Boyfriend Pt1
Vdayness
Horoscope
Got this from waffles. Hehe.Put an "x" next to wha...
Being Ill Sucks
NewS news
La Familia


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats