</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 13, 2006

Well PY decided to make a list, so why not I? I love making lists in case you haven't realised. XD

The highly sane and serene list:
1) God loving.
2) God fearing.
Need I say more? I don’t feel there’s a need. Cos if you really think about it, a God fearing man has about all the qualities women/girls go for.

Well if you insist.
3) Humorous
4) He needs to have a real sense of adventure. Be up for anything. Basically just fun yea?
5) Must love children. I tell you, that tells a hell lot more of a person than you can ever know.
6) An impeccable conversationalist. ^^

The gawd-you’re-so-fussy-you-might-as-well-get-a-dog list (This is gonna be hella long, cos afterall, it is also known as the ha-serene-you-are-destined-to-be-a-spinster-list):

1) Physical disability is sexy. Deaf people preferable, if not, people in wheelchairs are highly attractive too. I think I have something for people in some form of need.

2) Glasses. Oh yes please 8D The right pair of specs tell you everything.

3) MY COUPLE HEIGHT THEORY MUST STAND!

4) Must have the natural ability to know how to tug at my heart strings. I’m actually very agreeable if you know the tricks. XD

5) Must know how to pat my head and ehm…scratch my ears? Or touch them. I have a thing for my own ears. They have an ego of their own. Praise for my ears is an absolute must.

6) Kane. Kane. Kane. (Translation: Money. Money. Money.)

7) Individualistic yet highly sekushii fashion sense.

8) Some musical talent at least? It’s my guilty pleasure. My dad used to compose songs for my mum. I wonder how that went O_O...both my parents can't sing XP But it's sweet ne.

9) None of that spiky hair shit unless you can pull it off. And trust me, most people can’t.

10) People who are absolutely inflexible and up-tight with close to zero social skills need a psychologist, not me.

11) Ehm…eldest child? Let me think, of all the un-fangirly crushes I’ve had in my life, I think they are mostly eldest siblings. Sometimes people tell me that eldest male child has a whole lot a responsibilities. I like that. Plus the fact that I generally have a better impression of eldest/elder sibs.

12) I’m anal about age. This may be weird cos my mum is older than my dad, but I just can’t imagine dating anyone even a day younger than me.

13) Must be able to curb my jealousy. I’ll admit it, I’m capable of being insanely jealous, though of what, even I can’t figure that out sometimes.

14) I value guys who shave their armpits.

Well that's all I could think of, and YEAH RIGHT as if I'd find anyone like that.

Anyways, I don’t believe there is a perfect person for you and I out there. I believe love is cultivated. I believe love is something that has to be worked on. As always, it’s the little things that count.

If not, being a spinster ain’t that bad. I’m totally prepared for that.


4:38 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


Vdayness
Horoscope
Got this from waffles. Hehe.Put an "x" next to wha...
Being Ill Sucks
NewS news
La Familia
Silent Voice
Thoughts
Ode to Mr. Chicken Rice
Happiness?


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats