</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The infamous magazine "Friday" has done it YET AGAIN. What can I say? What can I say except.....


GET A LIFE!


For those of you are clueless about this, Friday magazine happens to be the merciless rumour machine bent on destroying all Japanese idols.

Like (in random order):
1) The whole Ayaya and Keitachi issue. Did you see the pics of Keita a day or two after that? He was on the verge of tears!
2) The Mari and Shun incident. Bye bye Mari from Momusu. I've hardly heard of her since. Caused so much trauma I swear. But this one ain't that bad. Maybe she'll get to live in marital bliss one day. They DO make a cute couple.
3) The Jin and who...Takako? Sorry I don't really take note of JE stuff but STILL. This never ends.

NOW :
4) KAGO AI CAUGHT SMOKING. Ok I know it's illegal and the like, but I cannot imagine H!P without Aibon. Cannot. Absolutely cannot. Just when I was looking forward to the new W releases too. And Tsuji? What about Tsuji? Going solo for the moment? Or having a 'break' as well?

I know you peeps are just doing your job but HEY, ever thought of quiQUITTING?

And Aibon...what on earth was she thinking?

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

WHO'S NEXT I WONDER?!

Oh btw, Aibon is my age. I don't know. Seems like an interesting to note. And for some odd reason, she still looks strangely adorable in those pics.



9:04 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


My 1st Valentine's Day
My "Perfect" Boyfriend Pt1
Vdayness
Horoscope
Got this from waffles. Hehe.Put an "x" next to wha...
Being Ill Sucks
NewS news
La Familia
Silent Voice
Thoughts


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats