</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Before I post my next ideal boyfriend list, let me talk a little about V'day.

Honestly, I have no recollection of celebrating V'day at all. Not with my friends at least. The most I can remember is getting a rose for my mum, and then another for my teacher. That's about it.

This year, celebrating V'day was a personal choice of mine. Like I mentioned in the previous post, I just wanted to give stuff cos I thought it'd be a fun thing to do. And fun it was! You have no idea how strangely thrilling it is to be up at 4am cutting and pasting, cutting and pasting. I love the feeling of being alone in such a quiet atmosphere.

I seriously wasn't expecting to get so many pressies! Honestly, I thought I was just gonna do the giving, but it turns out that I received a lot too! It is so darn exciting! I'm gonna get even fatter with all those chocs. LOL!

So besides the fact that this is the first time I've celebrated V'day, I get lotsa presents and ZY was so sweet lah, he gave everyone roses. I shall change my mindset about getting flowers...it's actually quite a nice feeling, though it's awfully saddening when the flower dies (NO ZY your rose is still alive and well taken care of). Kezia and I were gushing about V'day the whole day. Seriously, the feeling is great. I don't think there'll ever be a second time. HERE'S TO SWEET EIGHTEENTH!

Kez and ZY did a lot of cam whoring today, in contrast to me that is. Surprisingly (sort of) I simply didn't have the stamina to keep up. Got real tired after awhile and just sat around attempting to do homework. I'm pretty sure Kezia's gonna post pics up so go check out her blog yeah? (Link to the left) I'm too lazy to put them up XDD Oh, in the meantime, most of my classmates had a blast having their own mini-photoshoot (again, Kez blog please).

Was gonna ask all my classmates to say something, but in the end things got confusing so only Josh did:



Went to Chinatown after that. It was reeaaal short. Nothing spectacular, except it was hot, and I took a few more pics.

OH YES, I REALISED I HAVE PSYCHIC POWERS TOO! Cos you see, as we were heading towards the hawker centre I kept poking Kezia asking, "Where's Lester? Where's Lester?", for fun ya know? And then she told me to ask Zheng Yang, cos according to her he'd know much better. So I repeated the whole process (without the poking). When we reached the place and guess who I saw?

I was so amused. It's amazing how I'm able to recognise people by their backs. I did it with Shermaine in the morning. Anyways, so I was like "There's Lester." All happy and the like cos it was so coincidental incredibly supernatural for me to be able to mention people and have them appear the next second. Everyone else was like "Where? Where? Where?" for seconds. Thus showing once again that such great powers are only bestowed upon people like myself.

And it's not a one off thing OK. On the way back Kez was asking me when I thought we'd reach school I said 4.45pm and I WAS SPOT ON. EXACTLY ON THE DOT.

Utterly amazing, applaud please. XP

In any case I managed to catch ZY in action. Here's him harrassing people again. This time poor not so innocent Kezia is the victim. Feat. Stacey (who is clearly very amused), a bit of Lester, and OMG IS THAT REUBEN?!

Ahahaha. Been a long time since I said hi to him. I don't think I ever shall anymore, we didn't really know each other anyway. But I remember I used to love seeing his face after I said hi to him...it's like...blank. XDD



Happy (?) Valentine's Day. LOL!

And here's a thought, something that I've always figured was true but it was never really confirmed till today. I personally believe, that if you really go all out to find love you will. I've seen it a lot, people whose whole lives revolve around love, and finding love, and saying mushy stuff. Whether you are short, tall, fat, skinny, I sincerely believe that if you are out to find a boyfriend, people will sense it.

Trust the psychic on this.

To these people, please don't get hurt.

And help. I shall never find a boyfriend then XD. I just can't imagine it. The best I can muster is a fuzzy image of a cheeky relationship which is not exactly love but more of close friendship I suppose.

I. really. am. afraid. of. commitment.

And I get insanely jealous of the smallest things anyway. Poor future boyfriend of mine, whoever he may be. If he even exists.


9:44 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


My "Perfect" Boyfriend Pt1
Vdayness
Horoscope
Got this from waffles. Hehe.Put an "x" next to wha...
Being Ill Sucks
NewS news
La Familia
Silent Voice
Thoughts
Ode to Mr. Chicken Rice


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats