</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, February 11, 2006

I'm just about desperate for a conversation right now. About anything. Anything is fine. Funny how one feels especially lonely at night. I wish I could think of things to say.

Anyway, TWO times in a day -- Must be a real record eh? Hehe. Oh, and the cake didn't turn out to be an ice-cream cake. It was a DURIAN cake. EEEWWW gross. I used to love durian, but after returning from Hong Kong, things have really changed. It was a beautiful cake though...decorated real nicely.

IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY SOON!

Funny how it doesn't make me think of getting attached but of myself instead. The first thing I thought when I knew Valentine's day was coming near was: "LET ME DO SOMETHING EXCITING". This kind of zest is not unlike that of the trio in Nobuta wo Produce I guess. Like Shuuji said, youth is about doing something that no one else has done before. That just really struck me.

What have I not done before?

I've never given a hoot about Valentine's before, so this year I decided, V day is gonna be a fun one for me. Somehow it reminds me of Nobuta in ep 3 saying: "If we're gonna do it I want it to be fun." Yeah, I wanna do something FUN just because I'm young. Am I not entitled to that?

And I want people to have fun too. Spread the love on Valentine's day...why not? ^^

A certain someone just got her first kiss today by the way.

If you happen to read this, congrats. XD I wish I could say more but what more can I say when the first thing that popped into my mind was...If a guy kissed me he'd better not have eaten at least 2 hrs before.

I'm not a very romantic person. Ehehe. ^^;;

I guess when it comes to these sort of things I like to start with the end in mind. Or else it'd be just useless. Either that, or I would have a relationship just for pure fun only and I certainly won't be committed. What's the point dearies, to get serious about someone when it's all so shallow?

Like, yes, you walk to school together, you go out after school together, you circle Orchard 138461374618734 times, you make out, you say you love each other, you gush about it to the whole world.........

And then what?

It ends. And you are devastated.

For what?

I wish people would use their brains more often. I know it may not be the easiest thing but why don't you just take a step back first? Cos you know, your brains are there for a reason.

Suddenly Michi comes to mind. She was so funny once. I think she was saying something along the lines of, "One day Serene, love is gonna knock you off your feet." That's what romantics say.

I can imagine being knocked off my feet, literally. It is funny. Sometimes when I'm lying on my bed I can imagine being knocked off my feet metaphorically. It is even funnier.

Well at least my brain will still be in place.

I love it when Michi suddenly says things like: "Serene, I have the feeling you'll be the sort of person who does great things in the future. Have lotsa adventures."

I guess that's what she said. XD

Maybe...maybe...we'll see.


11:47 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


Horoscope
Got this from waffles. Hehe.Put an "x" next to wha...
Being Ill Sucks
NewS news
La Familia
Silent Voice
Thoughts
Ode to Mr. Chicken Rice
Happiness?
Twinnie Jerrome <3


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats