</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

After I had reconciled myself to forget about it, I simply couldn't and now I have an answer.

I didn't even know how to react to it. I almost cried.

HE IS IN ACJC.

Why should that make any difference to me I have no idea. The only thing I know is that I have been wanted to know ever since last year. When I got my results back I thought about him. Everytime someone speaks of AC I wonder. So what I speculated did come to pass.

I'm still...I don't know...my heart feels heavy. I don't know why it should be. But he is alive. He is (hopefully) well. And as always, he is near yet far.

Didn't know one day (or night actually, but does it matter?) could make all the difference.

Sometimes I look back and I think that I have since met many people who were as nice and kind, but given the circumstances then, it seemed like something so strange. And I don't suppose I want to meet him again, even if I could (I don't suppose I can...that wish is sort of dead now). He's just wrapped up in my comfortable mist of memories, and there he will stay, dear to me forever.

It's simply like that. No matter how bad life gets, there are going to be times when you'd meet people like him and go, hey, if there is someone like that around...then there is no reason to lose hope that there will be more people of such character. That no matter how many bastards bullies you in secondary school, not all guys are that bad.

I don't suppose I'll ever stop enquiring about him. Whenever my mum mentions the magic word A_____ M____ I'll always enquire about her second son. I'm sure she doesn't realise it, since I've gotten very sly about it after four years. Doesn't matter if he doesn't remember me. I'd be quite surprised if he did actually. It'd be hilarious.

So Joel's in AC. Now I want to laugh. I don't know, everything's so weird to me now. You must forgive me for being so incoherent (I've tried my best I swear). It's just that...you know, in life some people are just going to make a lasting impression.

And you may never know if you end up being such a person to somebody else yourself.

Joel's in...

Ah...wherever he's in, I wish him all the best.


7:57 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


The joy of reading
Inconstant
Day out!
Kitty GYM
ARGH!
One day I shall murder you all with my philosophy
Oh the trauma!
Dad + Fanservice = Two TOTALLY different things.
I watched SI, my my.
Your flower?


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats