</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Haiz. Today was traumatic.

Doing groupwork has become increasingly stressful for me. I have to grapple with a million and one emotions and subsequently SQUASH them between my eyebrows. Maybe my EQ is decreasing. Maybe the world is trying to test my sanity. But whatever, I survive.

Tonight THE call came. I just knew it. The world is full of skiving...skiving...ARGH. That's not it lah. I know it's not but can't things go my way for once. It took me long to come up with the schedule you know. Ah nevermind, I shall just retract next week. U-turn and then continue from there.

As usual, my attempt to be the flying dutchman was not a success. Sliding across floors while trying to dust the whiteboard is not exactly the wisest decision. You risk humiliation in front of class. I shall have to leave markers, dusters and great 'flying' amibitions aside for now.

That GROUP OF FOUR (you know who you people are) caused me the most anxiety today. Just because a certain imposing individual comes up to me ruffle my hair at the oddest moment of the day doesn't mean I like him, neither does it imply any other thing that is worthy of raised eyebrows or cheeky grins. No I am not at a lost when I see him, no I don't ramble because of him, no my heart does not flutter, no I don't get flustered. And PY it REALLY is ok if you didn't see his face clearly.

But I really didn't know what to do when you people started reacting like that all of a sudden. HOW LONG HAVE I KNOWN YOU PEOPLE?! Have I ever been worthy of the cooing? It was utterly shocking and quite uncomfortable.

And I do not blush. That's a fact.

The world needs more JinDa fanservice. ;_; That is also a fact.


10:06 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


Dad + Fanservice = Two TOTALLY different things.
I watched SI, my my.
Your flower?
Sweet times...with Mei Yin
HAPPY!
Kurosagi Love Test
The P-US Post
100th Post ALREADY?!
Things aren't that bad...?
Bye Life.


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats