</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 26, 2006

Today. The first day of a new life. I shall make amends. As many amends as I can.

It all boils down to decision. I HAVE TO.

I came back and almost thought my dad had gone overseas again when I caught sight of this bright yellow note:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My, I thought it was a creative goodbye letter from my dear daddy-o, but no, it was much more important than that!

Can you read his horrendous handwriting? XD It says (and I kept the grammatical errors in):
"Attn all children,

Be responsibled. When U finished using the computer, tidy up the table and bring back all your stuff to your room.

Tidiness is next to Godliness.

Fr. Daddy"

Till the day I die. I swear. I shall never forget that phrase. LMAO!

Of course my dad didn't mean for it to be funny. But it is anyway, and I love my dad. Though it is probable he loves his new PDA phone than he does me now. (Mwehehehe I kid).



Anyways, life got me down again during school. And to think I was all happy in the morning (next to wacky, though I dare not disclose any details XP). And what else can I do to get rid of my blues but to indulge in lots and LOTS of JINXUEDA (From jisatsuganbou @ lj).

Utaban_sex.gif

JINDA has "fanservice" written all over their anatomy!

jinda_rabu.gif

They. Are so. Dating.

<3

(And I don't care how many times you have to refresh this page. YOU'D BETTER MAKE SURE YOU VIEW THIS RIGHT!)


10:25 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


I watched SI, my my.
Your flower?
Sweet times...with Mei Yin
HAPPY!
Kurosagi Love Test
The P-US Post
100th Post ALREADY?!
Things aren't that bad...?
Bye Life.
X3 - The Last Pathetic Stand Pt 2


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats