</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Today I thought I was going to spend my whole day browsing the net and reading Mansfield Park.

How circumstances changed. XD My sister had to pass up her competition piece for Love @ fiction at the Singapore Art Museum...this storyboard thing. So I thought, why don't I get my youngest sister to go with her? At the last minute, I decided that I would go too, and both were elated (LOL!).

Sophia screwed up the directions, as usual. I'm convinced that I should never trust her with directions again. I had to ask a few people, and I unwittingly asked a deaf mute as well. It was really embarrassing because she was so nice, typing on and on her mobile just so we could get the message across. I felt so bad for wasting her time in the end, cos we still couldn't get each other. ;_;

Oh well, in the end we managed to fumble our way there by ourselves. And we entered the place illegally I think O_O I'm not sure. Ah well, no damage done. We just went in, my sis put her stuff in the box, and then we came out.

She wanted to take the graffiti outside, so we had to oblige of course.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Rather unwillingly though.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I JUST HAD TO PUT THIS PIC UP!! Isn't this the cutest picture EVER?! Nyyaaaaa....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What I call the GAY-SHA. Ya know, Geisha?

Can't put up Hui's pics. She swears she looks too fat.

Well then we went off to Bugis Junction, and I made VERY sure that my sister did not wonder off shopping. Ehm...I suppose we did a little, but with me you know it wouldn't last long. Besides, Stella doesn't like to shop either.

We took purikura though!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

SHIIIINNNY!

Had lots of fun. I hardly ever get to spend time with my sisters anyway. <33


9:23 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


Kitty GYM
ARGH!
One day I shall murder you all with my philosophy
Oh the trauma!
Dad + Fanservice = Two TOTALLY different things.
I watched SI, my my.
Your flower?
Sweet times...with Mei Yin
HAPPY!
Kurosagi Love Test


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats