Saturday, June 24, 2006
Hey I watched Singapore Idol today! Well, I watched 5 minutes of it. Quite an achievement don't you think? ^^
My mum knows more about SI then I do. O_o And she's the one that goes "Eeee" when she sees the commercials. So contradictory -_-;;
In any case, some girl (or was it guy's) mum was so ecstatic when he/she got through to the wildcard round, and I was like, "Hey mum, if I got on would you be go crazy for me?"
Don't remember the answer. But oh come, she has her teacherly (asdjhask is that English?) reputation to think about.
My youngest sister was kind enough to point out to me that the pink shirt had gotten through, and I didn't even know it. YES
THAT PINK SHIRT GOT THROUGH. *wipes tear* Apparently the singer's name is Joakim. I'm sure
the pink shirt Joakim will go far. XD
The only way to find out is to...
Well for the average person it would be to watch the show.
For me it'd be more like, watch commercials. Or make sure I switch on the tv once every few weeks and check it out.
11:18 PM