</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 29, 2006

When things change it kind of gets bewildering. You think you have a have solid foundation, something you can stand firm in, but then circumstances kind of...dare I say this...sweep you off your feet (Michi's accuracy scares me). But it's not romantic, it is very scary. It's simple really, you lose a bit of control, you lose a bit of power and subsequently you lose a bit of pride. Humiliation, though it is not as grave as it sounds.

Today I woke up from my nap and decided that I ain't going to prom (if indeed there's gonna be one). It's not that I had a dream about it, or had been thinking about it at all. I just woke up, and was like, "Hey, I don't want to go to prom". XD And then came a flood of reasons why I shouldn't and didn't want to. It must be my subconscious suddenly seeping into my consciousness. A bit of the 97% creeping into the 3%.

My goodness, JUST 3%.

I'm quite surprised at myself. I decided to follow my otherwise frivolous sister's advice and say what I really felt. There's a certain sense of liberation in telling the truth. While it isn't exactly the prettiest thing (ok, it's pretty painful and grotesque at times), it's what is needed. I have a newfound respect for honesty now. And I thank God for friends whom I never thought I could be so frank with. To me, that is what friendship is about. True friendship has always been about striving for perfection despite imperfection, embracing thorns along with the roses. It isn't all about sparkling cards with teddy bears proclaiming "BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!".

I'm quite embarrassed nya. But I'm glad it came out ok, and my words were taken ok. O_O Nothing personal, you people know that right?



On a lighter note, I'm drinking more water. HURRAY FOR HEALTHY HABITS!


12:16 AM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


Oh the trauma!
Dad + Fanservice = Two TOTALLY different things.
I watched SI, my my.
Your flower?
Sweet times...with Mei Yin
HAPPY!
Kurosagi Love Test
The P-US Post
100th Post ALREADY?!
Things aren't that bad...?


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats