</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Mei Yin just left not long ago. I miss her already. These past two days have been awesome. Awesome not in the mind-blowing, adrenaline-rushing way, but the soothing pace which I enjoy the most.

Mei Yin came over yesterday as well, after failed attempts to study at Mac's and the library. It turned out to be the best thing over, since I have the house to myself this weekend. WOOT!

I realised I'm a little more productive when she's around. At least I bother to pick up my book and go ok, I've gotta do this. Without her presence it'll be compyutaaa all the way. I have to say though, progress is really VERY slow for me. I've only read like one book so far, in two days. It's so treacherous.

But I have to say, reading The Handmaid's Tale makes me very high. Especially at night when I'm alone at home, and I can actually imagine whatever's going on and get sucked into the whole society. Quite freaky.

Anyway, it's great studying with Mei Yin.

It's great for the breaks too.

Cos we'd walk to the nearby coffee shop and buy stuff, and I get to sneak peeks at CRG. Hohoho. Mei Yin laughed like mad when I told her how I had to control my smile. What...is it very amusing? I 'd never seen her laugh like that before. It's all out and stuff. So intriguing XD

Also, I dug up my entire cd collection. We watched my multitude of clips, most of which I haven't watched in AGES. XD I even dug out my Nobuta wo Produce for her. But sadly, we never got a chance to watch it. Gyah...I watched a little though. Made me all nostalgic. I had forgotten it was that good!

The only thing I can't really tolerate now is Nobuta's hair. Maki's hair is much better in Kurosagi. So is Yamapi's. Only, his wasn't that bad in Nobuta wo Produce either.

Today Mei Yin and I watched a movie while eating yummy, creamy spaghetti. It's called 'The Gospel'. There we were, indulging in sinful pleasures while watching a Christian movie. Sluuuuurp. But anyways, the movie's so good! Especially the music. I just loooove watching black gospel choirs. They are so funky and everything. And the voices....truly blessed. The movie almost made me cry. I think I'll borrow it from her again, so my family can watch it. They'll adore the music too I bet.

She also brought Da Pump's 2004 tour. ;_; So sweet! I'm going to gobble it up today. Even though it's like, 12:11 am right now. I told you I was high.

We did a lot of talking too, the both of us. Well, it was mostly Mei Yin doing the talking, but...lol!

Such a quaint feeling.

I miss it already T_T


11:43 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


HAPPY!
Kurosagi Love Test
The P-US Post
100th Post ALREADY?!
Things aren't that bad...?
Bye Life.
X3 - The Last Pathetic Stand Pt 2
X3 - The Last (Pathetic Jean Gray dominated) Stand
Funeral
Little Adventure


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats