Wednesday, June 07, 2006
I've been very happy these past few days (besides the nagging feeling telling me that I ought to start studying). I don't know why.
Maybe I lost too much of my tears during Pre-U Seminar that suddenly it's like, haiz...I don't want to feel sad anymore.
But I don't know. I'm prone to extreme emotional changes. My mum says that I should pray more, if not I'll always be unstable. I shall.
But yesterday and today especially I've been feeling real high.
For those who don't know, yesterday was GP common test. There was a lit workshop in the morning, but after much deliberation I figured that I'd just give it a miss. I needed SLEEP.
I don't think I did very well for it. But I felt happy about what I did. I know it sounds weird. But I just felt...ok. Usually when I know I've kinda screwed up I'd feel distraught but this time I was...floaty, like candy floss.
Also, the night before My shtrawberrie poo bwear Amy suddenly started chatting with me, even though we haven't met for like, a gazillion years. She wished me good luck for GP. So sweet right? ;_;
Then after GP I chanced upon POWWIE BWEAR WANLI! Ain't that a coincidence. She's still the prettiest. And she insisted that I give her hugs. XD Apparently she was there to pass something to Honey Bwear Melody, and have dinner with her after that. Then I got to hug honey bwear too. LOL! Haiz. I love the good ol' days when I used to have my menagerie close to me. Now my babies are all scattered around Singapore. Mummy still hurts over it.
And I was also happy cos Joan was so nice to tell me where the location for my GP test was. I was like in LT 2 or 3, staring at the people, hoping to catch sight of my classmates (and looking very flustered) when suddenly a voice went "Serene, you're supposed to be in LT1". SHE STILL REMEMBERS MY NAME. ;_; And my class. I'm so touched.
Maybe I'm high on air. Cos I was happy going to history lecture today .
Didn't get involved with the whole swooning fest the other girls were going through over the yet unknown male teacher, mysteriously named Mr. HENRY. I don't know why but I haven't felt like talking about guys recently. What's the point? Plus, Mr. Henry is still shrouded in mist as far as I'm concerned.
The thing is, I've never been interested in teachers before XD
But ah....Today ZY, Han Ning, Karen, Amanda and I went to eat Yong Tau Foo. Everyone knows about MY chicken rice guy. AND OMG DO YOU KNOW HE SAT ON THE SAME TABLE AS US FOR A BRIEF MINUTE. *feels forehead* Yes, I am delirious now. Mr. Erotica you are so fine. You don't know he's erotic? Watch him chop up chicken then. And Han Ning kept making me blush cos she kept smiling at me. It's like, I'm not usually like this.
Truth be told I like the feeling of being stupid. That's why I giggle and swoon. And that is also why I stop acting like that when I order food from him. I don't intend to look like an idiot in front of the love of my life.
Well I also act like a lovesick bunny cos I can't in front of him. Ya know, him. Cos he matters more.Bleah you didn't see that, I'm besotted over CRG. Mwehehehhee.
And I'm also happy cos I just got confirmation that my youngest sister is a genius. Oh you don't believe me? She can do a medium level sudoku puzzle in 8 mins and less.
Yeah. It runs in the family. XP
That's minus the fact that I can only do an easy level sudoku puzzle in 20 mins or more.
7:25 PM