</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 27, 2006

http://www.mrbrown.com/blog/2006/05/what_have_they_.html

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=224109

Apparently, Michi, Mel'T and I aren't the only ones who suffered major trauma from watching this movie. Only, some people phrase it better.

;_; Paaaiiin.

But I think the only good thing I found out was that I should've watched the full credits. What did they put the most important bit in the CREDITS for?!

Haiz. They better have part four coming up (oh hahaha), or I may have to drown in sorrow for the rest of my life.

That, or I could rewatch the whole X-Men series, evolution and all.


11:52 AM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


X3 - The Last (Pathetic Jean Gray dominated) Stand
Funeral
Little Adventure
Hawt.
I'm MIGHTY!!!!....?
Guess who won? XD;
VOTE NOW!
Weirdo
YIPPIE! MUSIC!
Exhaustion


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats