</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, June 04, 2006

I had plans to write this long entry on Pre-U Seminar. I typed and deleted, typed and deleted. I wanted to articulate what was truly in my heart.

Yet nothing seemed satisfactory.

I read the bible for the first time in weeks or even months during the Pre-U Seminar. I'd never felt so helpless. Not for all the other camps, overseas or not, with proper toilets or not, I braved it all, and I had never once broken down through any one of them. But God has His own special way of doing things. And as I was flipping through randomly I chanced upon Psalms.

Psalms 136:1
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever.

I flippped randomly again, and another verse caught my eye. You know why?

Psalms 118:1
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

And again.

Psalms 107:1
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

I got the shock of my life. How is it that I was able to flip to 3 different verses with the EXACT same thing written on it. How is it that there IS EVEN 3 such verses which say THE EXACT SAME THING?

I mean, granted David wrote them all, but hello, COINCIDENCE??!! (Or...?)




And then I realised that I have lived out my life without actually sitting down each day to thank God for something, even though God has been working in my life constantly, faithfully.


And for my dear SG5 mates. There's a lot I could say right now. But would it be enough?

I just want to say, I thank God for each and everyone of you. Because I thought that all of you people wouldn't really matter to me after I left PGP. But I was so wrong. All those little things each and every one of you did to impact my life keep replaying in my head. I write one down, and I think of another.

Why is that? SADSJFHAJHF$%!$#%^ IS IT COS I MISS YA'LL?!

Thank God for you. Each so unique and talented. It's one thing to have me like you people. But above all that, I've come respect all of you.


10:09 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


100th Post ALREADY?!
Things aren't that bad...?
Bye Life.
X3 - The Last Pathetic Stand Pt 2
X3 - The Last (Pathetic Jean Gray dominated) Stand
Funeral
Little Adventure
Hawt.
I'm MIGHTY!!!!....?
Guess who won? XD;


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats