Sunday, May 28, 2006
Ok it ain't that bad.I get a break from my sisters.
If I don't leave tomorrow, the internet is going to control my life. Then I'll turn into a mad Jean Grey/Phoenix-esque monster. You'll hate that.
I no longer have to share a room with my sister. Actually come to think of it, HUI! You got the germs in my room, can you please disinfect it?! I miss my bed!
Hanging around with
kids J1s elixirs of youth will do my skin wonders I'm sure.
If everything goes my way, I'd get to handle my very own Nokia N70. (I am trying not to think of the fine print).
The whole of Satomi Hakkenden would have been uploaded by then, so I won't have to wait like a thirsty puppy for it. Oh pant pant pant is all I do all day.
A room all to myself technically means I have no excuse to NOT do Quiet Time in the morning. And I had better, I'm stealing my sister's bible for this trip.
Food. They are gonna stuff good food down my throat. I am sure of it. Ohohoho.
And while I'm gone, can you people please ponder on what you want to get me for my birthday (OH the samelessness of me XD): My to-pimp list:
1. A microphone. I want to record my
not so luscious voice.
2. Sony NW- HD1. J-pop is choking my computer.
3. CRG
4. A wedding ring. With these words engraved: "Serene, Queen of my Heart". And please, let it fit my finger.
5. A one-way ticket to Hong Kong.
I ask for this EVERY YEAR.By the way ya'll have to read this.
Learn how to comment please. It would make tons of bloggers happy. ^^
http://www.lifehacker.com/software/top/special-lifehackers-guide-to-weblog-comments-126654.phpBy the way, I'm moving this blog soon. My youngest sister is reading my blog, and really, some things are way too R-rated for her.
8:32 PM