Sunday, May 28, 2006
Well, tomorrow is officially the last day of my life. Bye bye everyone, and all the best in your future endeavours.
GEE, I KID.
But reality is rather close, which is why I'm blogging like a bullet train now.
1) No air-con.Right, how do you expect me to live? I hope it rains every night, cause I might melt, and the all you'll find the next day is a puddle of fat.
2) No more stalking of Lester on MSN.Oh yessss. You heard right. I know when he comes online, when goes off, when he clicks my nick. FEAR ME DAMMIT.
And the same goes for you, and you and yes YOU. But I couldn't care less whether you open a conversation window with me, cos you're. not. Lester.
And since I can't see him, that means I can't see that cat of his which I friggin wanna kill.
Cats are evil you know that.
Oh you don't? Watch Satomi Hakkenden.
3) I can't watch Satomi Hakkenden.That's minus 10 minutes of heaven each day. Lots of chauvinistic, kick ass action. Blades and all. Bleah, I'm being deprived of my schoolboy fantasy.
And you know what's the worst thing? I stopped right in the middle!
Where the two hottest guys on the show get attacked by a MONSTER CAT.
I mean fine, kill Takki for all I care, but Oshio Manabu? NO WAY. Not that smexy face.

And please, Oshio is one of the few people in the Japanese entertainment industry that can actually speak decent eng
Lish.
Anyway, a cat being a cat, can't do much. -_-
But when it comes to chickens....
4) I won't be able to see my CRG for 5 days.OH......*moment of anguish*
The love of my life!
I can't be separated from you, you know that!
Whoever knew chopping up a chicken could be so erotic.
Heck, hugs, kisses and extra services whenever you need it CRG. ;_;
5) I won't be able to rant/rave about Kurosagi to Mel'T.And that is AFTER I was SO AFFECTED over episode 7 yesterday.
So many unanswered questions...how can I be at peace for the next week?
Why is my dear Tsurara crying?! WHY?! That poor girl. ;_; Paaaaiin. Extra pain, because I have no idea what she's saying.
And Kurosaki is being SO stubborn again. Though I think he's really starting to crack now. This is like the WHAT time he's cried due to Tsurara? And it was like, I totally thought he was gonna hug her. YOU WOULD THINK THAT WOULDN'T YOU?!
I mean, just watch it.
But nonono, nothing's ever that striaghtforward for Kurosaki. After being affected the whole night I think it's this:
He wants to hug her but being the coward that he actually is, he devises a way of putting the money on the table while being close enough to her to sort of comfort her (judging from her face I doubt it worked, poor Tsurara ;_;). Obviously, he could have just stepped away from her and put the money on the table from a more convenient position.
Haiz, can't wait till he totally gives in. Though I really don't mind if he doesn't just yet. It makes for much better entertainment. Especially with Yukari, yeah, THAT best friend which everybody loves to hate.
No Satomi Hakkenden, no Kurosagi for the next week. Self torture to the max.
BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT THIS ONE:6) MY DEAR PILLOW.I am sick to death of foreign pillows. I have to put up with them everytime I go on holiday.
I am thoroughly xenophobic.
I like my skinny ol' pillow and that's that. Unless I can be assured that I'm gonna get a flat pillow, I'm gonna get depressed.
To make myself feel better I've decided to change the music on this site. Special Happiness...it's a sweet song by Kame and Junno from KAT-TUN (also known as the sexxx of JE).
Perhaps it shall make me feel happier.
2:55 PM