</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, May 22, 2006

Kezia you owe me pics. I suggest you write your will now. You might be seeing your great-great grandparents before you know it. XDDD

No laaah, I love you so much. Why would I do something like that to you?!!

Right?

Tsumichu (congrats on landing your gig by the way, GO ROCK THOSE PPL'S MULTI-COLOURED SOCKS!!) is SO BAD. I tell you, she got me so hooked on Suga Shikao's 19sai. Then she innocently asked (haiz I should have known better): "You want to see the pv?"

And being the gullible person I was I went to watch it on Youtube. I was just looking at the preview pics first and I was like:

"Ehm, looks erotic"

Tsumi: "It IS erotic"

O_O I should have known.

Good heavens it wasn't just erotic, it was like porn or something. And Tsu was like "But it's censored!"

BUT SO WHAT?! ;_;

Anyways, I love it.

I think that guy in the pv is a little mental, and I'm not sure whether his sexual encounter with that woman was in his imagination or not, but it's nicely done.

I love it when he climbs on her to take pics of her. I have no idea why. It must be the camera. ;_; I'm such a sucker for such stuff.



I guarantee you 100% my mind is still pure. I just love this song so much.

Which reminds me, Grand Duchess Mel'T thinks that your Royal Siaoness here is more perverted than Deborah. AM I REALLY? ;_; But I've like, sworn to be an old virgin spinster thingy. XD

And mental, perverted or not, that guy is cute.


8:17 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


I'm MIGHTY!!!!....?
Guess who won? XD;
VOTE NOW!
Weirdo
YIPPIE! MUSIC!
Exhaustion
Sleeep.
Before sleep...
Life?
WAI!


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats