</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Number 2 won. Ahahaha. I thought it might.

Truth is, I was planning to wear the second one from the beginning, but decided that I needed a bit of fun in my life and decided to take a risk.

I'm quite surprised at the number of people who voted for the first one though. I thought it would be between the 2nd and 3rd, only because I like the blue one the least. XD Frankly it's the most comfortable, but I don't quite like the way that it's worn. A little too short.

And contrary to Rekha's very interesting belief, no, I don't fancy blue much. The salesgirl just chose it for me cos she thought I was trying on too many black stuff. XDD And it the end it turned out to be something of great material, so I thought, since my mum wanted to pamper me, might as well get it.

The second top on the other hand, was like, I don't know....magic. Cos I had this HUGE grin on my face when I tried it on, and I've always wanted something lolita and lacey. I'd seen stuff like that on Miki Fujimoto. It's so gorgeous! So classy, and most of all, sort of formal. I like maturity in things.

My mum and sister loved that particular top as well. ^^ My vain little sister even wanted it for herself. Aiya....see how lah. XP

Since people have been telling me which one they chose exactly, I've sort of come to my own theory, on what sort of clothes appeals to what sort of people. I like doing bo liao things like that. I should be studying, but then I start to wander.

Well, that being said, HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD LAUGH just as I did. It's funny how people thought I was actually PERFORMING in Talentime. And their like: "You're not performing and you're doing this?" Lol! Yeah. Just cos I can. >D

But the best thing is that people whom I haven't been in contact with for a long time suddenly popped out of nowhere, and it makes me feel all fuzzy and happy.

Till next time, LOLITA LOVE! :3


11:24 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


VOTE NOW!
Weirdo
YIPPIE! MUSIC!
Exhaustion
Sleeep.
Before sleep...
Life?
WAI!
The little things.
Listen, then speak


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats