</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! I FINALLY GOT MUSIC UP ON MY BLOG!!

I'd been trying for ages! I'd given up for some time now, but I accidently found another code cos I lost the old one, and now I have a player embedded XD Amazing!

The music is Tobira by UVERworld. I'd say UVERworld is pretty new in the j-rock scene, but they've got a pretty decent fan-following already. How could they not? They are hot, they are talented, and frankly Takuya has a GREAT voice. Oh, and yes, most importantly, they sang the opening song of the anime Bleach, and everyone knows that anime is one of the easiest claim to fame for any Japanese singer XD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In Romanji:
Tobira
Itsu no ma ni ka fu to sugisatte
Tomadowazu kudaranu koto de atsuku naru kisetsu "Youth"
Kantan ni yuku hazu mo nai risou wo daki
Egaki ashi kaki akiramezu yukubeki datta
Tada no kizu bidou danisezu kidu kazu
Kasou gendai ni tou
"Again" ikiru akashi ikiru imi wo
Omae ni tsutaeru tame ni

Hiraku tobira!

Kiwameta RIZUMU nagai kaidan
Ato odori kuruu kanshuu uneri dasu naka
Ayunda akashi ayunda imi wo
Ima koko de tsutaeru tame ni

Hiraku tobira!

Mezasu mono ga chigatta tte
Koko kara susumu michi ga chigatta tte
Soko ni uchi ureru kimochi wa onaji datte
Koko de Represent

I know I am rough n' rugged.
No compromise and no sell-out.
But when I feel like running away,
Always need an escape.

Yeah, My trife life is goin' on the street.
Yeah, But I find, I find the door tomorrow!!

Free blood step by step
Negai tsudukeru kotoba
Let's sing all together
Free blood step by step
Negai tsudukeru kotoba
Let's sing all together

Mugendai bouchou SUPIRITTSU kakkai
Gakuon okuru tame no Rhyme flow
Sekaijuu no tobira tatakidashi
Ubugoe tonari koko de kiseki okoshi dasu

Free blood step by step...
Free blood step by step...
Free blood step by step...
Free blood step by step...

Hito wa Deepdown shi
Pressure tachi hadakaru toki DAMEEJI kousashi
Furi shikiru IMEEJISUTEEJI ishiki wa ue
Sakeru mono ni wa mienu hodo ue
Tsune ni oto wa nari omoi wa Freedom mode
Ashioto wo tsukamu jama mono wa shizen to kieru
Uchi kuzusu nagarezu hannou ni torawarezu ni koudou
Soshite hiraku My gate!!

Mujouken kanjou SUKURRIMU jitsuzou
Ritsudou hanatsu tame no Rhyme flow
Ando Track ni monaru karada
Kiri konde fukaku itami tsuke tenteki otosu!
Masa ni yabai genjitsu no imaHAADO na BIITO tataki komu RAIMU
Mizukara shouka shita HQ
Kotae wo uketomeru HAATO no Puzzle

Free blood step by step
Negai tsudukeru kotoba
Let's sing all together
Free blood step by step
Negai tsudukeru kotoba
Let's sing all together

Mugendai bouchou SUPIRITTSU kakkai
Gakuon okuru tame no Rhyme flow
Sekaijuu no tobira tatakidashi
Ubugoe tonari koko de kiseki okoshi dasu

Free blood step by step...
Free blood step by step...
Free blood step by step...

"Here, you can find the door."

And here's the English translation:

The Door
Unnoticed, I'll pass by it and go away.
It's the season of "youth", which has always confused me.
I hold onto the idea and expectations of simply leaving.
Struggling, it wont abandon me, though it should.

I just tremble as my scratches appear.
Today I'm uncertain
of this proof of life called "again".
I need to confide in myself.

Open the door!

The rhythm leads me down the long stairway.
The spectators wave and dance as i go by.
I'll walk for proof of walking,
in order to confide now.

Open the door!

My goals are all so different.
The road i walk on is so different.
But all those represent the things
that are the same.

I know I am rough n' rugged.
No compromise and no sell-out.
But when I feel like running away,
Always need an escape.

Yeah, My trife life is goin' on the street.
Yeah, But I find, I find the door tomorrow!!

Free blood, step by step.
Continue asking the word.
Let's sing all together.
Free blood, step by step
Continue asking the word.
Let's sing all together.

All people of society are infinite spirits.
The music and rhyme flow together.
Let's start hitting the door
that leads to a world of miracles and birth.

Free blood, step by step...
Free blood, step by step...
Free blood, step by step...
Free blood, step by step...

The person deep down
in me confronts pressure and crosses damage.
I need an image
of a stage of conciousness.
The people i avoid are completely invisible.
I'll allow the music to turn my thoughts on freedom mode.
I'll kick away the nuisance that grabs at my footsteps.
I'll won't be kocked down by the influence of others.
I'll open my gate!!

I just scream out these unconditional feelings.
The rhythm and rhyme flow together
and put my body back on track,
cutting into the pain and defeating my enemies!
Now this rhyme is like a hard beat that helps me move ahead.
HQ personally helps me accept myself.
I'm finally solving the puzzle in my heart.

Free blood, step by step.
Continue asking the word.
Let's sing all together.
Free blood, step by step
continue asking the word.
Let's sing all together.

All people of society are infinite spirits.
The music and rhyme flow together.
Let's start hitting the door
that leads to a world of miracles and birth.

Free blood, step by step...
Free blood, step by step...
Free blood, step by step...

"Here, you can find the door."

All lyrics from Emotionally Driven --> A great mp3 rotation!



The lyrics don't wholly describe how I'm feeling, or how I have felt I guess. I know some people post certain songs because of the reason. The thing is, some of the things said in the lyrics don't make sense XDD Still, there are some things that I can identify with.

Mostly, I like the imagery of Free Blood.

When I listen to this song, I can feel and visualize the energy of free flowing blood that courses through our veins. It makes me feel strengthened in a way. And this really blends well with the whole idea of this song. It really is such a positive song!


8:10 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


Exhaustion
Sleeep.
Before sleep...
Life?
WAI!
The little things.
Listen, then speak
Shining!
;_;
Intermission!


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats