Saturday, May 13, 2006
Of all the weird things that happen to me, the winners this week are:
1. My mother tried (and is still trying) her hand at MATCHMAKING 0.o;
2. I've come up with the solution to stop playing is to play till I get so sick of it and am FORCED to do homework.
3. My mum no longer scolds me for being on the computer for waaaaay to long O_O
4. I STILL HAVE A CRUSH ON THE CHICKEN RICE GUY! (I just realised today ;_; Oh CRG, you have my undying affection)
5. I got pissed off at Lester for insulting my sister.....a good few seconds after it happened. It was like "Ahahahhaa...wait. a. minute." Thus proving once again, that I cannot think when I'm with him, not even online.
6. I spent more time sleeping than doing homework.
7. Nobody called me regarding cell -_-
8. My mum and sister got so intrigued over a WORM. They marvelled at how it could expand and contract at will. Then my mum proceeded to cut it to pieces, and my sister giggled over the wiggling remains. WOAH ISSIT ME, OR ARE MY FAMILY MEMBERS WAAAY TO STRESSED FOR THEIR OWN GOOD?!!
9. My mum proceeded to tell me about how the wiggling pieces of worm were like a lizard's tail...it's so sick, I refuse to reproduce the conversation here.
10. I went back from full dress rehearsal wondering if my breath was stinky.
11. Halim likes X-Japan. O_O THAT'S CHO WEIRD.
12. I watched Sankyoudai on Shounen Club. XDDDDDD
13. My twinnie started chatting with me again.
On my possible trauma before birth:
Me: it's a possible theory
Twinniechu: lameee
Me: ;_; you are so unsympathetic
Twinniechu: ya
Twinniechu: and u're pathetic
Twinniechu: XD
DAMN. WE SO LOVE EACH OTHER. XDD Twinnie J you DORK. Wait till I meet you during the June holidays. I meant that boiling oil thing XP
14. Kanjani8 is making me laugh so hard now. BRB.
8:32 PM