</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I have been putting away downloading Kimi wa Petto for far too long. I remember I first wanted to watch it around the exam period last year, but like most things, I never really got down to it. That is, until I eventually do it out of a whim. And boy...oh boy...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Forget the woman here for a moment. FOCUS ON THAT ULTRA KAWAII MALE IN PJs PLEASE. Oh goodness. I swear, before this I would have never imagined MatsuJun could be SO DAMN ADORABLE. Look at him! He looks like a child.

See the low down is, MatsuJun plays this guy who agrees to be this woman's pet. He reminds her of her dead dog Momo, and thus she names him that (long story cut VERY short).


Ladies and gentlemen, whoever is willing to hear me out...YES HEAR MY PLEAD!

I WANT A MOMO!!! I WANT A MOMO!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

I want a Momo with curly hair. I want a Momo who would let me stroke him with my manicured nails! (By the way, doesn't Koyuki's nails look so good here? I don't exactly like her, but you know, just stating facts).

I WANT A MOMO!! OH GOOD LORD I WANT A MOMO!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

I want a Momo I can pamper and adore. I want a Momo I can hold in my arms. I WANT A MOMO WHO WOULD TELL ME EVERYTHING'S ALRIGHT!

I WANT A MOMO! OH CRAP I WANT A MOMO!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

A Momo who would be mine forever and ever. A Momo...who loves unconditionally.

My good Momo. That's all I want for Christmas, Santa.

(And if anyone starts sending me peaches, I shall throw sticks at them. Not THAT momo ok?)


9:20 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


Does this make sense?
GRAND ANNOUNCEMENT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
A big pool of an anglo-saxon four letter word.
Sorry for the sound effects on this one. XDD I'm h...
The somewhat obligatory Chinese AO level post.
Another typical day. Another EXCITING title. Suure...
Winter Olympics '06 Review - Turin the wintry deli...
I HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME TODAY!Yup, today was the f...
REAL thoughts
Volunteerism is fun!


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats