Thursday, February 02, 2006
I was gonna post a fanvid of akira and nobuta from NOBUTA WO PRODUCE.
But considering it's such a spoiler I went around looking for others to make up for it.
Now you know that after watching Tokyo Tower (actually, it was technically after Jikenbo but ah well) I've become quite a MatsuJun fan. Not to the extent that it's obsessive (like Miyavi), but I just appreciate his talent (A LOT).
So I searched for MatsuJun stuff.
And I found GOLD.
It's so sweet to see that the Arashi boys are so close. I've heard a lot about this, but now I've gotten a taste of it.
Oh, I've never seen that many fans in w-inds. concerts before, and definitely not Miyavi's as well. You know how it is like on National Day? Now I get what it's like when they say a sea of people (and lightsticks).
For you, my friends. Enjoy.
7:50 PM