</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Got this from waffles. Hehe.

Put an "x" next to what you have accomplished:
(x) snuck out of the house - Not like anyone would really miss me at times.
(x) got lost in your city - Too many times. ESPECIALLY when people ask me to go shopping with them.
( ) seen a shooting star
( ) had a serious surgery
(x) gone out in public in your pajamas - I was young. I was embarrassed. But I was willing to do anything for McDonalds XD
( ) kissed a stranger
(x) hugged a stranger - I didn't know her, yet I know that in Christ we are of one family. I cried when I hugged her, and I didn't even know her name. She said a prayer for me and in my heart I said a prayer back. Bless the people there.
( ) been in a fist fight
( ) been arrested
( ) laughed and had milk/coke come out of your nose
( ) pushed all the buttons on an elevator
(x) swore at your parents - My parents didn't know what it meant. -_-;; It was a long time ago though.
( ) been in love
( ) been close to love
(x) been to a casino - Yes, but I didn't gamble. My family just figured that since we were in Las Vegas we might as well check them out. Plus I went into one particularly rowdy one cos I wanted to use the toilet and I saw a drag queen XP I was scared actually...so many people smoking.
( ) been skydiving
( ) broken a bone
(x) been high - On air yes, but little else. XDD;;
( ) skinny-dipped
(x) skipped school - Ehehehe. ^^;;
( ) flashed someone
( ) saw a therapist
(x) played spin the bottle - Why don't people play that anymore?
( ) gotten stitches
( ) drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour--or water
( ) bitten someone
(x) been to Disneyland - 2 of them actually. LA andParis. They didn't really differ from each other, but seeing that I did go to the LA one first, I do like it better.
(x) got the chicken pox - Horrible experience ;_; Thank goodness I have no scars.
(x) kissed a member of the same sex - Cheek and lips I've tried it all. Not hardcore though. I mean, just look at me! Do I look like the sort who would stick my tongue down some fellow girl's mouth? And I'm not les...just playful and affectionate.
( ) crashed into a friend's car
( ) been to Japan
(x) ridden in a taxi - Duh.
(x) shoplifted - Only gummies I swear! Well actually I did get some stickers from a mag, but that was accidental! It fell out of the mag and I didn't know it was from the mag. So I just took it. I only realised a lot later what I'd done. XD
(x) been fired - My first job EVER teaching piano. One lesson and I was fired. Too incompetant ;_; I think it's cos I was far too soft and let the kid step all over me. Who cares though? I got $90 for just 1 hr. Imagine how many hours you have to work in BK or Mac's for that.
(x) had a crush on someone of the same sex - From JSS. I went to watch their ehm...I don't remember. Their ELDDS performed something and...I REALLY THOUGHT SHE WAS A GUY! OMG SO HOT! She was so charming you know. I refused to believe my sis when she told me that "he" was actually a girl. Ah well, whoever you are, you make such a shmexy guy.
(x) had feelings for someone who didn't have them back - Haiz. Moving on...
( ) stolen something from your job
( ) gone on a blind date
(x) lied to a friend - I really am an arsehole sometimes. It's never hurtful stuff though. It's just like ehm, liking someone and not wanting anyone to know so you lie about it...yeah.
( ) had a crush on a teacher
( ) celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans
(x) been to Europe - Just last year. Ahaha.
( ) slept with a co-worker
( ) been married
( ) gotten divorced
( ) had children
( ) seen someone die
( ) had a close friend die
( ) been to Africa
(x) Driven over 400 miles in one day - Well, I should think so. Either from LA to Vegas or from KL to JB (and vice versa). Surely these two routes are more than 400 miles?
(x) Been to Canada - I LOVE CANADA! When I went there I had half the mind to study there. I even told my parents about it.
( ) Been to Mexico
(x) Been on a plane - Loads of times.
( ) Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show
( ) Thrown up in a bar
( ) Purposely set a part of myself on fire
(x) Eaten Sushi - YUM. :99
( ) Been snowboarding
(x) Met someone in person from the internet - Erika, Twinnie, Sarah...Oh, and I saw Ayura at the National Library and Shizuka at Boon Lay MRT station, but I never dared to say hi on both occassions, so I guess you can't really count those two.
( ) lost a child
( ) gone to college
( ) graduated college
( ) done hard drugs
( ) tried killing yourself
( ) fired a gun
( ) purposely hurt yourself
(x) taken painkillers - Ya'll know how much I love paracetemol right? XD
( ) miss someone right now


3:59 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


Being Ill Sucks
NewS news
La Familia
Silent Voice
Thoughts
Ode to Mr. Chicken Rice
Happiness?
Twinnie Jerrome <3
Random
bombarded by porn


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats