</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Acute Gastritis. That's what I got today. Actually the name is longer than that, but ehm, that's the most I can make of the spelling (horrible handwriting ^^;;).

I woke up today and I just had it. It hurt a damn lot. But I wasn't concerned about the pain itself per say, but the fact that it came with the bloated feeling. You feel as if you are full when you're supposed to eat, and you feel as if you wanna go to the toilet, but you don't. If you've never had such a feeling, you are one lucky git.

I should have expected it though. It's not the first time I've gotten this (although it didn't always hurt), and considering my diet for the past few weeks I just KNEW I was gonna get gastric sooner or later. I know exactly what the doctor is going to say and ask now, since I get gastric so often. In fact, most of the time I end up not going to school is because of gastritis.

BUT WHY TODAY?! WHY TODAY?! Today is such an inconvenient day to miss school. I was supposed to meet Mr. Dore in the morning, take my history test, have econs tutorial (which is a pain to miss), and go to Chinese! Now I have to make up for it and that's so troublesome ;_;. As such, I was thrown into such physical and mental turmoil this morning.

I really tried to go to school. I did! I even tried gulping down warm milk (which is disgusting, so I suggest you don't try it) but the pain won in the end.

Funny, how just one white pill could save the day. One white pill is all you need for flu too (though it IS pink sometimes). And two white pills are all you need for headaches.

Speaking of which, I spent the whole afternoon trying to fight a headache, but it didn't work, so I went for my dear old friend Panadol. I love Panadol. I almost got addicted to it last year. You know how these things are during the exam period. Some people cut their wrists, some people on the music waaaaay loud, some people sleep, and I lock myself in a room which cuts off my supply of oxygen and get frequent headaches so I eventually ALMOST become wholly dependent on paracetemol (which is your Panadol btw, if you don't know).

As if things weren't bad enough, I'm currently fighting a sore throat as well. AND THAT HURTS TOO. What a bother. I hate it. I rather get flu than get throat related illnesses like sore throat and cough. At least it doesn't hurt, and I like the feeling that I get after I sneeze. This tingly feeling. I better not speak that fast though, lest I get flu. I don't want that.

When mum comes back I'm gonna ask her for more drugs. Seriously, I wonder if something will happen if I consume so many types of pills at one time.

;_; How inconvenient.

But no need to feel sorry for me, as of now I'm really only left with the sore throat, so I'm like not dying or anything yet and I'm not exactly devastated, just, a little bothered.

Anyways, this vid really made my day. It is so damn kakkoii AND kawaii together that I command you to watch the whole thing!!



In case you didn't realise that kid is only SIX. 8D


5:10 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


NewS news
La Familia
Silent Voice
Thoughts
Ode to Mr. Chicken Rice
Happiness?
Twinnie Jerrome <3
Random
bombarded by porn
Comets, Viruses, and the rest of it


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats