</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Chicken Rice, Oh Chicken Rice Guy,
Seeing half of your face from below your cap is holy @*$&@*$.
I know you're ugly but I adore you.
Ever since that fat guy appeared,
Your smile and your laughter fills my ears.
And your unique voice is heaven.
I love a man who can cook and cut.
I love a man who knows dialects.
And listening to you speak Cantonese,
Is like chicken rice plus that extra 50 cents of liver.

Chicken Rice, Oh Chicken Rice Guy.
I know you picked the freshly cooked liver for me.
The fact that you touched the chicken I eat is as divine as can be.
I still like your crooked teeth.
Your smile is so sweet.
I would gladly stop antagonising the lady for more chilli,
If only I could mend the cashier next to you.

Chicken Rice, Oh Chicken Rice Guy,
The display is a horror.
The cold case keeping us apart is a terror.
If only I were a hammer,
I would smash right through the glass and right into your face
Just for a moment to kiss ya.

Chicken Rice, oh my Chicken Rice Guy.


And that's about as crude good as I can make it. See, doggerel at it's finest.
Literature has been drilled into my head apparently.

I told my mum about the "hao gan" that the chicken rice stall guy gave me. Before that she always referred to him as "that young one" with such contempt. As I continued speaking she broke into a fit of laughter which was actually a mix of disbelief, amusement and shock. I think she lost it just as I was telling her about the Mee Pok man. XDDD It's a good thing I didn't tell her about the porridge stall guys (whom I like yea, but not as much as my darling Mee Pok man aka my first hawker love, and of course, Mr. Chicken Rice) for I think she might have died of a heart attack.

Mummy, you shouldn't conform to what the society thinks you know. I should have the freedom to lust over whoever I want. ROFL!

Oh well. I did reassure her that if I was serious I wouldn't go for people like him.

Happy Chinese New Year.


8:20 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


Happiness?
Twinnie Jerrome <3
Random
bombarded by porn
Comets, Viruses, and the rest of it
You'll find that this makes no sense
Itai...
Ha. Hi.


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats