Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Pardon me for not mentioning this yesterday, I was too busy thinking about my beloved twinnie, but anyways...
MR GOMEZ CAME BACK YESTERDAY!!*sprinkles confetti everywhere* YEAH! No more horribly boring economics lessons. I was really really starting to miss him. Ahahaha. Finally.
And no, he isn't thinner XD
He's my favourite teacher. Period.
Oh, and I went for GP. This teacher Kezia and I got was Ms. Ling something something. ^^; Can't remember names again.
But that's not the point.
The point is that Ms. Ling is cho kawaii. She has this sweet voice and this pretty smile which she flashes every like, 5 minutes, which amuses me to no end. At times it's like:
Kezia: What is she smiling for?
Gorgeous (Me): I have no idea, but she makes me wanna smile back. XP
You know who she reminds me of? She reminds me of Abe Natsumi.

Yeah well they don't exactly look alike and Abe Natsumi is ehm, prettier? ><; But, they have the same....aura.
Like you can't help liking them cos they are just too nice. Yes if Ms. Ling was a japanese and had a tad rounder face, she could Mrs. Morning Musume #2.
If only I were remotely like them. On second thoughts, nah, I'd rather be Niigaki Risa.
Oh and back to Kezia. I wish Zheng Yang would stop calling her Mrs. Ang-Lee (or maybe he means Mrs. Ang/Lee?). It's irritating. First of all, since he's refering to two people he's indirectly accusing my dear Kezia of two-timing. My beloved Kezia will NEVER cheat on ANYONE. Secondly, if Kezia was to be Mrs. anything she'd be a Mrs. Wee.
Note: I happen to come from a pretty intellectual family so it's not like she's losing out. Whatever happened to the genes when they finally passed on to me...I'm not sure. -_-;
Kezia I'll be your seme if you'll be my uke! --> No you don't want to know what this means if you don't already know.
LOL! I can just see Kezia freaking out at this point. Mwehehehhee.
Ok, ok that's not the real reason why it bothers me. The real reason why it bothers me is because not only does ZY constantly harp on it that it gets boring....
_ _ a _ _ _ n _ _ _ _ _ _l _ _ _ e _ _ _ _ e _ _ _ i _ l_ _ _ _ _ _ i _. To think someone would have realised that by now.
Fill in the blanks, if you wish.
10:23 PM