</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 23, 2006

What every blog needs is a post dedicated specially to their twinnieness. And my twinnie is Jerrome something-something-something. OMG I really don't know his full name.

Why did I choose to write this? Maybe cos I didn't give him his flowery wallet on his last bday, maybe cos I'm bored, or maybe it's cos I haven't chat with him for an uber long time, whatever it is, I love my twinnie therefore I write.

Twinnieness is:
- The most stubborn person on the planet.
- A devil though he refuses to admit it.
- An angel when he wants to be (though I refuse to admit it half the time)
- A total ah beng.
- Dark. Like very dark.
- Always equipped with a cho funny hairstyle.
- A poet.
- Love guru (sort of XD).
- A girl in disguise of a boy.
- A REAL MAN for liking pink.
- And for that he has great taste too. I mean, come on, it's pink, the bimbo colour.
- Unforgivable.
- Funny.
- LAZY LIKE ANYTHING.
- Sociable I guess.
- Kind enough to lend me his handphone when I ask.
- Horrible enough to STILL owe me my strawberry sundae topped with peanut butter m&ms.
- Wise enough not to smoke.
- Constantly bored.
- Ill almost all the time.
- And when he does fall ill, sometimes I do too.
- So near, yet so far.
- A bummer.
- A dork.
- Someone who is totally capable of cam-whoring and making funny faces like myself.
- Rooommmaanntiiic leh. Got girlfriend already leeeeh. ;D
- Rich. Though he never admits it.
- Someone who drinks too much.
- BoA fan (I still can't understand that one).
- Someone I can nag. Constantly XD.
- Plain nice to chat with.
- Evil, COS I KNOW YOU STILL KEEP THAT SICKENING PIC OF YOU AND ME. DELETE IT I TELL YOU.

By the way I would show you people the pic, but considering it's the most horrifying pic I've taken in my life (why did I cut my hair like that?!), I think I'll give it a skip.

- My one and only twinnie for life even when we get old and wrinkled and are forced to get fake teeth, and even if you gets so sick of me it makes you puke more than 100 bottles of vodka can.

Hohoho. Now you owe me something more Twinnie J!


9:26 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


Random
bombarded by porn
Comets, Viruses, and the rest of it
You'll find that this makes no sense
Itai...
Ha. Hi.


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats