</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, July 10, 2006

Next Saturday will officially be the first day of the end of my life.

Adios amigos!

Well it's still too early to say that. XD

I don't know whether to be happy or sad, but I suppose it'll be better in the long run.

MUST BLOG ABOUT NDP. Taking longer than expected to upload the videos cos of all the distractions. TSK.

Anyways....Amanda and Han Ning came over to my house to day. THEY talked a lot XD and then we watched 'Mean Girls' (for me it was like the 12379182737th time). Still as funny. Still as bitchy.

They went gaga over Jonathan Bennett, that guy who plays Aaron Samuels. You know what, Aaron is a nice name actually. I should like to call my son that...if I so choose to have children (and for that matter, a son).

So Jacques, Aaron, Stephen...Well that's all I can think of. Very THE manly names hooor. XD

Anyway, Jonathan reminds me of the sort of guy I think Melissa will like. It's very easy to tell which guys can catch her eye. It's all about the EYEBROWS. *wiggles brow*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The best thing I like about J.B., is that his eyebrows totally fit his hair.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For the sake of tween memories, I had to put Charlie in. But after that he decided to be an arse and leave Busted, even though everyone knows James could sing better, his appeal significantly decreased.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If I'm not wrong...Mel't once liked Oliver James no? Nice eyebrows + Nice smile = Killer


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Self-explanatory *wiggles other brow*


Never underestimate the power of the brows gentlemen.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Savvy?


I have always been a hair and glasses person though. XD I note the eyebrows but it's the hair. And increasingly the hips... :9

Anyways, speaking about Melissa, she's a great friend to rant to. So logical and comforting. ;_; Thanks darling. Really, the more I think about it, the more I think you'd make a great psychologist.


8:10 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


Darn.
NDP date. Muahaha.
Finally. Or perhaps better entitled 'Joel'.
The joy of reading
Inconstant
Day out!
Kitty GYM
ARGH!
One day I shall murder you all with my philosophy
Oh the trauma!


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats