</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 05, 2006

Fridays are ok.

- GP a blank. History, also a blank.

- Stace, Karen and Amanda started making fun of our daaaarling juniors' public display of BLATANT affection. Frankly I think they were pathetic. Their relationship is so shallow I shudder to think they would want to pursue it. It's such a waste of time and energy. The things people do to get noticed. Really -_-

- Lit was awe-inspiring as usual.

- Flaunted my intimate control over Kezia in front of Vincent. He promptly retaliated with finger-wagging. XD

- Was asked to play table tennis. But honestly, I have better things to do with my life thank you. Ahahaha. Kidding nya. I won a penguin mug playing table tennis before...on board Star Cruise. But I was playing against my sister, so you could say it wasn't much of a win.

- Had fun making fun of Kezia. Haiz...sorry lah daarling, it's not that I can help it. It's because you're bright and intelligent nya. You get all my implicit jokes. Aaaww poochie pie.

- Went back to watch Transamerica, and actually invited Ying to join in. How was I supposed to know it was so explicit? Had to skip chunks of it, and when it became evident that it was never-ending, I decided to stop watching altogether. Haiz, and I always wonder why she's so perverted, I finally realise it's all my fault ;_; LOL!

- Went to the library with Grand Duchess Mel'T. It's been a long time since we've basked in each other's shiny presence. I tempted her with books about sushi and CHOCOLATE, and I managed to bump into Shermaine and her boyfriend. Oh, and Alisha too, though I maintained a distance, it's very awkward meeting someone you know, yet aren't exactly close with. I wonder if she remembers me, but anyways, was she valedictorian?

- Spilt secret unknowingly. Let's hope JZ never knows. But I really wonder how long he can keep it a secret anyway XD SHEEP.

- Found a hugggeee biography on Frank Sinatra, spent most of my time glossing through it. Hello, he's so shiny he blinds me. He died the same year Princess Diana did. So weird eh? I'm still sore about the Ragtime book. JRL is cruel for not putting it on loan. I was gonna scan through all my scores. >:F

- Mel'T and I shared food. So romantic riiiight? :3 Plus we had a nice walk under the moonlight. Haiz...

- Went home and wanted to watch some Kurosagi vids. Ended up browsing through fanvids instead. Yamapi and Horikita Maki make such a cute pair!



Mind you, this contains only 3 episodes of Kurosagi. I'm looking forward to waaay more Yamaki goodness. And I know I've probably said it before, but Yamapi looks better here than in Nobuta. It's the hair. It's always the hair. Oh, and also cause he gets to wear hot clothes XD



And some goodness from Nobuta wo Produce. Not as good a vid as the last one, but still lovable. ;D

And Melissa honey, you may be interested in this comment I found from one of the viewers:

"I researched about them, and Yamapi is an Aries, and Maki(Nobuta) is a Libra, which are actually compatible with eachother in astrology. :D"

Aren't you a Libran? Mwehehehe.


10:38 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


Life?
WAI!
The little things.
Listen, then speak
Shining!
;_;
Intermission!
Benji!
My Kiryuu Touga
In my defense (regarding my online habits)


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats