I think GPs should be more considerate and open their clinics 24-hrs. At least, the ones near my house should. You never know, what if someone suddenly falls off their bed at night and splits his skull...what would he do without a GP?
Anyways, that's not what happened to me. And I did sleep in the end, and I dreamt of HYDE. OF ALL PEOPLE. *_*
Hyde's cool nya. His child is so lucky to have a dad like him.
Even the woman at the cashier recognises me now. I always get the same meds, and my bill keeps increasing -_- wth?! And she always knows that I need the receipt. Aaaah...it is that bad.
Still, the meds worked well, and my mum ain't never gonna let me down chilli like that again ;_; NOOOOO!!! CHILLI PRAWN!!! CHILLLIIII PRAWNNNNSS!!
Seeing Miyavi being erotic affectionate always makes my day. <33 These are some of my favourites.