</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Ah let's see...what should I talk about today? Hehe, I just watched a few episodes of "Futarigoto", where Hello! Project members would be in a room by themselves and are allowed to talk about anything they want. I feel like that. I feel like I'm in a comfortable room, with a kitchen at the back and a cd player by the side, being able to do whatever I want and say whatever I want. There would be words at the side of the screen, giving like, mini-titles/summaries of what the girls are saying.

On being alone...
It's being alone that's important. I like the quietness. I like being awake at the wee hours of the morning, watching weird shows or perhaps a dvd, when the rest of the family is sleeping. It's like that when you have a big family...you just like to be alone.

I want to be like that!
And the girls, they have this freedom to say whatever they want, so they go "Ehm...let's see, let me tell you about...la di da and la di da". I like that, being able to choose to say something utterly random, and change topic as and when I like.

Food on Futarigoto?...My favourite food...
They always eat during "Futarigoto". All of them eat. Always. My favourite, would be Niigaki Risa's episode. She's my favourite Hello! Project/Morning Musume member. She cooked monjya yaki (or something like that). Basically it's this fried egg thing with noodles and cheese and various stuff on top of it. You can get in Kobayashi in Jurong Entertainment Center, I eat it all the time.

Gaki-san the best!
And she goes, "Ah no ne (You know?), Niigaki-style (what is that dish's name?) is very delicious!" It certainly looks delicious. I was delighted to find that she likes cheese too! Hee.

Alone...
Do you feel this sense of isolation I feel. It is nice isn't it? Isn't it nice to be alone? No need to smile and speak or think. I would like to be on a field on a windy day. I see that a lot in music videos. People stand in the middle of the field and the wind is blowing in their hair. So cliche. But I would like to be alone with the wind. I just don't want it to be hot.

Let's go performing!
I want to go busking. Would you like to come with me? (You're supposed to speak like that in "Futarigoto" because basically it's like you're addressing the fans) I want to busk. I would like to have my own group, like Rip Slyme. I'm kinda into Rip Slyme now. I used to be as well, it's just that I rediscovered them. Yeah, I wanna go rapping in the streets, and my groupmates and I would go around performing and annoying random shoppers. Rip Slyme don't need to do that cos they have their own music videos and can do anything they want in them. But I'm not signed anywhere, so I would have to go busking. Just like w-inds. before they debuted. They danced in the streets.

I can't dance! T_T
I can't dance.

I suppose I tried. When I was young I auditioned for a ballet class. You know the actress (turned high-publicity mum XD) Wong Li-Lin? Yeah, she's the teacher you see, so she auditioned us girls. My sister was there too. At the end of it she told my mum that my sister was very good, but I wasn't. However, she said she would take me in too, so that I wouldn't feel left out or rejected. I didn't know about this until YEEEEARS later. All I remember was that we were supposed to pretend we were flying birds, and some of the girls were still flapping their arms after they came out of the room and laughing, and they were all excited and stuff. I thought that was plain stupid. I was like thinking, ballet's dumb! So that's why it mattered more to my sister that we couldn't take lessons afterall cos we were too poor.

Mum says it's cos it fell on a Sunday, and it'd be too inconvenient to go to church and then go to ballet class. She says that, but I know it's cos we couldn't afford it.

Dancing disaster!
To make my sister happy, my mum eventually let my sister and I take Chinese dance lessons at the nearby CC, but it was horrible for me too. I remember the teacher would stop me halfway while the others continued, cos I'd be doing something wrong. Oh, and I couldn't do the splits. I tried to do a headstand like my seniors as well, but I hit my head against the wall. Ahahaa! It was funny, but honestly, I really, really, can't dance.

Unless it's something stupid.

Fun in Drama!!
Like the times when I was in Dreamakerz. Secondary 2 was the best. We were doing "I'm Still Here" (an original production mwehehe) for some festival organized by The Necessary Stage. Some youth thing. We met up a lot, us members. I was part of the ehm, I guess we were sort of extras were we? Ehm...Not that bad I suppose, but we had relatively smaller roles. So the group of us, we always had a lot of free time. Then this senior, I forgot her name. She was together with Michi and I...and a few other people. We were sitting in a circle, and then she started singing "All Star" by Smashmouth. Goodness! I love Smashmouth! Ahem! But anyway, she started making up this stupid dance and we all followed her. It's was real fun! I still do it sometimes, to entertain Ying (aka Stella, my youngest sis) and other people.

"Baka deshou?" --> Stupid isn't it?

You can ask questions on Futarigoto. Because, it's like, I'm speaking to you. ^^

FUTARIGOTO FUUUN!!
Ne...Let me tell you something. I found someone who's really similar to a certain Ms. Toh in my class XDDD

RIKA ISHIKAWA!!!!

Yes, Ms. Ishikawa, is SUCH a vainpot, like Kezia. She's obssessed with fashion. Oh, and she loves it when people compliment her. She'll be like "Yeah!" and smile. Now that, is typical Kezia for you. SO THICK SKINNED! Ahahaha. (And, and...she can be a bit of an airhead too..see the similarity ahaha *runs*)



Doesn't Rika have the tai-tai face? She doesn't even need to get married, lotsa rich males are clamouring to spend money on her already. Look at that, she even started with a fashion check!

Dear Kezia, perhaps you would like to consider making Rika your idol? LMAO!

And a tribute to my dear favourite. Kind-hearted (I didn't say that myself the tv host did), impossibly cute, very pretty, talented and mature (I didn't say that myself either, Hitomi Yoshizawa, leader of Morning Musume did 8D).......RISA NIIGAKI! *applauds*



I LOVE YOU RISA! XD


12:38 AM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


Withdrawal Syndrome Pt. 2
Withdrawal Syndrome Pt. 1
Interviewee on the LOOSE! >:F
My Own Perfect Momo. ONEGAI!
Does this make sense?
GRAND ANNOUNCEMENT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
A big pool of an anglo-saxon four letter word.
Sorry for the sound effects on this one. XDD I'm h...
The somewhat obligatory Chinese AO level post.
Another typical day. Another EXCITING title. Suure...


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats