Wednesday, December 06, 2006
I've been letting people read my fic, and the more I do that, and the more I read it through myself, the more I think I am a complete idiot.
BWAH! ;_; --> The tears of one who is very afraid of rejection. How am I to survive in this cruel world?!
(insert melodramatics here)
But come to think of it, I didn't start writing it because I wanted to win. I just wanted to write it for the fun of it.
Oh why do I hate to lose?!
(even more melodramatics)
Anyway, it WAS a lot of fun writing. I had a disgusting grin on my face half the time.
Why you say? LOL! I don't know. Despite my limited vocabulary I think, writing (or typing, in our modern day) is quite enjoyable.
Oh, and I want to get a new blogskin, though I'm way to lazy to search for one.
HAIZ. Why?! Oh why?!
(you know the drill)
What does it matter anyway, I'm just blogging here to fill time before I move. XD I won't tell you whhhheeerree.
(nenenepoopoo)
I really need to stop being an owl. It induces me to type the weirdest things.
1:22 AM