</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 07, 2006

1.
Hello everyone, twas another sunny day in good ol' Singapore wasn't it?

Hohoho. SPI 115 was it? Bloody smelt like smoke that's what.

So, I wish you all the best suffocating to death. Asphyxiation is quite an interesting death after all.

2.
Now my mum knows that I've actually liked someone before. Or that I like someone? Well I didn't exactly specify, but she can think it either way, cos it's true anyway. GASP!

Not really. As in, not really shocking. I told her because I thought it was the most natural thing on earth. I mean try some people instead.

Such things start when you're like what, 3?

3.
Tell you what's shocking. I WORE A SKIRT TODAY!

I haven't worn a skirt in YEARS, and today I decided that I just would.

Most people didn't notice (Especially my own sister, and now I feel so unloved) until muuuuch later, as if it took a gazillion years to get used the fact that I'd betrayed the rules of feminism.

But yup, my mum was thrilled. Guess her girly girl's a girly GIRLY girl now.

I don't know, is it a mum thing? To want her daughters to wear skirts and dresses? Why must my gender be dictated by the clothes I wear?

Is not my, ehm, physique enough?

Yeah, Mei Yin decided to force Kun Jie to say I looked nice in a skirt (when she finally realised I was wearing one). And it was really awkward, so I changed the topic (see I'm good at it).

Anyway, Kun Jie went to see FIR. Haiz...to think I loved them so when they first debuted. Where has all the love gone?

Speaking of Kun Jie, I like it lots when he laughs at my jokes. It's like, somehow when it comes from him, it just makes everything seem like a greater accomplishment. Like it's real hard to get laughs out of him. Facade, of course, but a girl can psycho herself dream.

He makes me think of how it'd be like to have a younger brother instead of two younger monkeys for sisters.


11:32 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


Shuper Shiny Photoshoot Part 3: Retro Glam
MELZIE'S BDAY YEAH!!
MICHISHIRUBE - Keita Tachibana
Shuper Shiny Photoshoot Part 2: The Dream Edition
Shuper Shiny Photoshoot Part 1: The Random Edition
More
For Hui
Keitachi goes solo!
Hur.
CRG/him/twinnie


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats