</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Tomorrow, my parents are leaving for Israel.

I must admit I'm feeling considerably stressed, as always. It's about making sure my sisters ok, ensuring that they (and even I) don't get into bad fights, about doing household chores I don't usually need to do, and looking out for little details I usually miss.

If I were a little kid, I would cry.

On the bright side, these days there's no need for people to come act as guardians. Age is a good thing after all.

First and foremost, I have to keep Ying busy. The poor girl's been cooped at home ever since her holidays started, and today she told me that it was liberating just to walk to the market and back.

So as not to forget I have promised her the following trips:
Friday - Library
Saturday - 'Let Go of Me' --> CALL MEI YIN
Sunday - Well we're going to church anyways.

It'll do her good, getting out more often. Dad says we can go to church to help Auntie Lydia out. More admin duties yeaaaah. Gawd I'm SUCH a sucker for mundane jobs.

By the way, went to IMM with Melissa today. Wahsey, I really can't shop the way she does. We go in circles, and when she thinks of something, she goes back, and when she finds something that catches her eye, she tries it.

THAT'S REAL SHOPPING AND I CAN'T TAKE IT.

I have this mental list, and I aim, grab what I want, if I don't like it, bye.

I have an image of my mum in utter despair. XD Well at least this way, when I do (eventually, which is about like, twice a year) settle for something I want, I'll definitely get it.

Well, I'm going to her house to watch stuff tomorrow. On my life, we are going to watch 'Stand Up!' and get all pervy. No KATC for me, cos, what will I do if Mel'T cries?

I remember when Itazura na Kiss in Michi's house, at like, 3 am in the morning, she was all tears and I was like..."Ok, pretend not to notice because it'll be embarrassing for both of us." But then her tears spilled on my shirt and I just had to say something, right?

Well, Michi's not Mel'T but you know, same thing could happen.






What am I going to do about prom?! I WANT TO SELL MY TICKET THAT'S WHAT. ;_; Oh the pain of having to just THINK about dressing up.

I should be like Shermaine, and dress in guy's clothing (because it'll be so much simpler), only, I'm not Shermaine, and while she'll end up looking too cool for words, I'll end up looking like...the shorty that I am. XP


12:35 AM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


So...A real long update
A cross between tweeny and feminist. ^^
A week in review.
KEITA goodness
Anna Chlumsky!
Well, a day in the life of...MY ALTER EGO. Not.
Shuper Shiny Photoshoot Part 3: Retro Glam
MELZIE'S BDAY YEAH!!
MICHISHIRUBE - Keita Tachibana
Shuper Shiny Photoshoot Part 2: The Dream Edition


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats