</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Well the obligatory, "A Levels are over!" post. Actually they ended a few days ago, I was just too lazy to post anything.

It's been a busy few days.

Went to Stace's straight after the last paper to eat devour prawn noodles. Sing Joen (did I spell that right?) is so adorable! Had so much fun playing with that little cutie. Obligatory showcasing of Kanjani8 pics, because that's what fangirls do...they abuse their friends' computers to spread their fandom. BUT STACEY ASKED! Showed her Killa Kela beatboxing too, and got a satisfactory response, as usual. Plus, Stacey's sister (Stella, haha, not Wee) brought her boyfriend (Liang Cai?) who brought along the most amazing board/card games I'd seen in my life. Who would've thunk it eh? Had lotsa fun.

Stacey's mum lent me some series, I haven't actually watched anything. XD

Went to a seminar on Sunday. On creative storytelling. It was so darn awkward, cos I was alone and everyone was older. I just amused myself. Bought this evangelism cube thingy! It's interesting, and it's easier to bring around, so I can share Christ as and when I like.

By the way, I no longer have my own room. OMG TRAUMA!

Which is probably why I have been crying a lot the past few days. That, and the fact that I haven't gotten enough sleep, what with people waking me up all the time.

But I stopped today. Crying's a sign of weakness for me. I think I shocked myself, or something.

It's so weird going to bed and seeing both your sisters in the same room. I mean it seriously supresses my creativity. I must be careful not to talk too loudly now, and it makes the flow of ideas to my head stop short sometimes.

Making an inventory of all my CDs. It's so fun! I love doing this sort of mundane admin stuff. I'm labelling and sorting out everything. Sure beats packing my room. Wait...MY room? ;_;

Well at least while packing THE room, I discovered this picture that Justin drew in my notebook, way back during the REAL days. It's so pretty! I'm so glad I didn't throw the notebook away, cos I almost did. I showed the picture (It had a butterfly, a flower, and my name) to my mum...

Me: Ma, nice or not?
Mum: Yeah.
Me: Bu shi wo hua de dang ran hao kan lah! (I wasn't the one who drew it, so of course it's nice!)
Mum: (jokingly) Wo hai yi wei ni you she me wo mei fa xian de tian cai. (And I thought you had some hidden talent that I had never discovered before)

LMAO!

Want to know who's a genius? My youngest sister. Well either that or she's highly eccentric. Know what she's taking great joy in reading right now?

RICH DAD POOR DAD. --> Or something like that. You know, that INVESTMENT book.

And my dad was like,

Dad: Do you understand what you're reading?
My 11-yr-old sister: Yes! --> I wouldn't doubt this statement, she readily confessed she didn't understand what assets and liabilities were, but then we kind of figured it out together. Kinda.
Dad: Good! So when are you going to invest?

GASP! She's my dad's pride and joy for sure. LOL! Well at least now he can't complain about none of us having any of his genes.

Listening to SPORTS now. Not like, sports, but like, the Japanese band. I think they are indie, because I only found out about them in this blog. Believer's a great song.

And speaking of songs, guess who pre-ordered the Yassan edition of Kanfuu Fighting?! *BEAMS*

YEAAAAAAAAAA! I spent most of my days after exams fretting about it. Now it's one load off my chest. CD Japan's got real good customer service. I hope I get everything in one piece.

And I'm glad I figured out who was my favourite in Kanjani8 before this single. I mean, imagining having to buy all SEVEN limited editions because you couldn't choose? I mean, I was struggling between Hina and Yassan's editions, but it was because I like purple so much more than I like blue. But Yassan and the icky blue won hands down in the end. I asked almost everyone for advice XD

I'm trying not to watch their Kanfuu Fighting performances too much, Hina wearing that purple 'bracelet' is painful for me. I mean, if I'm not careful I may end up ordering his version too. NOOO! I have not the cash.

As much as I'm looking forward to Uchi's return, if they are going to continue with these individual member limited editions, I think I'm gonna have a horrendous time. I love Uchi and I love pink! But I suppose Yasu will win in the end. All he has to do is smile and I will dig out my heart and present it to him on a platter.

No wait, he doesn't even have to do that now.

Kanjani EITO love forever.

Oh, and I'm thinking of moving to LJ.


1:18 AM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


A cross between tweeny and feminist. ^^
A week in review.
KEITA goodness
Anna Chlumsky!
Well, a day in the life of...MY ALTER EGO. Not.
Shuper Shiny Photoshoot Part 3: Retro Glam
MELZIE'S BDAY YEAH!!
MICHISHIRUBE - Keita Tachibana
Shuper Shiny Photoshoot Part 2: The Dream Edition
Shuper Shiny Photoshoot Part 1: The Random Edition


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats