</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Anime dubbed in mandarin is scary. I can't believe that both my sisters are watching it at this hour.

Went to watch 'Let Go Of Me' today. It was like a conglomeration of JJ students. Even Mei Yin got confused. Hilarious, really.

Remind me not to call Mei Yin cute. Always cool. Never cute.

Anyway, I've developed a shameless liking for being called pet names. Like "sweets" or "sweetie" or "cutie" or "baby". It kinda makes me feel like Dora from 'David Copperfield'. Only, unlike Dora, I am perfectly capable of doing housework.

Don't laugh. Not everyone is a rich ass kid with a maid.

Today, I folded clothes and watered plants. And as usual I washed the dishes. PLUS I emptied the dustbins. HA!

Pardon me for adding all these boring details on my blog. It's only because I don't expect anyone to read this. I swear.

Oh, and Michi is a sadist. She took extra delight in getting to choose my prom dress and bringing me SHOPPING. Omgdness. She was all hee hee haha about it. Why am I such a sucker for torture again?

Anyway, where was I? Oooh right. 'Let Go Of Me'. It was quite good nya. My sister got confused by the booklet.

She was like "Lester? Isn't that the online guy?"

Me: No.
Her: Yeah hor, he's ugly.
Me: Online Lester is ugly too. Anyway, you shouldn't call people ugly. It's mean. (LOL! I can't get anymore hypocritical than that can I? Actually, I don't think either of the Lesters are ugly. Promise.)

So there's this long pause in between.

Her: But he's Lester Ang too. (As if I wouldn't be able to tell my own acquaintances apart)
Me: Yeah. But they are not the same person.
Her: O.o

My poor confused sister. XD I know too many people with that name. So Mei Yin has taken to calling the Lester Ang in church the 'cool Lester'. It's much easier this way.

Look, got distracted again. Right, so after the play Val, Rachel, Clarence, Mei Yin, my sis and I went to have supper. Lulu and her sister had to go fishing with their family. FISHING. At 10 pm. The Jiang family amuses me to no end. XD

Supper was fun. Mei Yin and I devised a plan to get my sister (the youngest one, the confused one) to marry her brother, since both of them are most likely to be very successful in the future (you DO know my sister takes great joy in reading investment books right?). After that, we'd both move in with them and live off them! It's a perfect retirement plan.

We are such visionaries. ^^

10 days till Kanfuu Fighting is released. About 5 days till Mel'T returns with a prettily wrapped Keita.

Life is good.


1:29 AM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


Stress!
So...A real long update
A cross between tweeny and feminist. ^^
A week in review.
KEITA goodness
Anna Chlumsky!
Well, a day in the life of...MY ALTER EGO. Not.
Shuper Shiny Photoshoot Part 3: Retro Glam
MELZIE'S BDAY YEAH!!
MICHISHIRUBE - Keita Tachibana


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats