</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 06, 2006

The western food stall in my vicinity has moved away. MOVED AWAY!! GONE! POOF! FOREVER!!

I feel utterly betrayed. What am I to do without my ham and mushroom spaghetti?!

Another simple pleasure in my life has been robbed for me. What comfort food can I turn to now?!

I shan't dwell on my pain. I shall simply have to scour the neighbouring coffee shops.

In the meantime, this is the last part (I presume) of the shuper shiny photoshoot I had with Michelle and Melissa. There was to be another part, but Mel claims she doesn't look good in most of them (tut tut! not true!), and as such, I wouldn't want to do anything against her wishes. We be friends afterall.

THE SHUPER SHINY PHOTOSHOOT PART 3: Retro Glam.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't even care that half my face is blocked here. I still think it's an awesome photo.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think the retro theme was really flattering...wasn't it?

And my personal favourite:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm using it as my msn display pic now. Darn ain't this chic?

And as an added bonus, I present to you, the 'hip-hop' photos I can put up:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This could be on an album cover I figure. Limited edition, of course.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

By this time I had totally ditched my beanie and was all ready for the next theme, but the girls were still in gangsta mode, so, I dunno, for want of fitting in....I'm the groupie?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yea, I'm the shameless groupie. But they are hot so why not? XD


12:38 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


MELZIE'S BDAY YEAH!!
MICHISHIRUBE - Keita Tachibana
Shuper Shiny Photoshoot Part 2: The Dream Edition
Shuper Shiny Photoshoot Part 1: The Random Edition
More
For Hui
Keitachi goes solo!
Hur.
CRG/him/twinnie
Lil' Perv


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats