</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

HOLD YOUR HORSIESSS!!!

KEITA'S DEBUT SINGLE IS OUT!

MICHISHIRUBE!

Yes, the single most important male in my life next to my dad is officially a solo artiste!! OH THE JOY!!



As expected, Keita looks SO DARN HAWT here! In fact I think he looks even better than in any of the recent w-inds. pvs. I really like this toned down look of his. It successfully showcases him as the mature adult that he is now, and lends a certain credibility to his debut solo effort.

And of course, THE VOICE. ZE VOICE. I totally adore. As in really HEART. Just when you think he can't improve any further in terms of vocal ability, he goes ahead and does just that.

The song itself is rather bland, regretfully. I only truly like the chorus, but even that is just the normal fare. Nothing special. An ok song overall.

Oh, and I kept expecting Ryohei and Ryuichi to just pop up like maybe as part of the band or something, but nope. Wishful thinking, lol! But it just goes to show how tight they are as a band, and how that eventually translates to us fans.

I'm looking forward to Keita's next solo single. In my opinion there's still a lot of room for improvement, and I have absolute faith in Keita. Like I said, Keita, as well as the rest of w-inds. just keep growing musically, and well, physically as well XD It's all good.

And when will Ryuichi get HIS solo single? That would so rock I say!


10:01 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


Shuper Shiny Photoshoot Part 2: The Dream Edition
Shuper Shiny Photoshoot Part 1: The Random Edition
More
For Hui
Keitachi goes solo!
Hur.
CRG/him/twinnie
Lil' Perv
Koi Kana
Presentin': tsumi - Summer☆Groove


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats