</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 20, 2006

I'm so excited right now!

In case you people are wondering who's the one singing my new background. It's my kick ass granddottie tsumichuuu!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

SUMMER☆GROOVE! with tsumi ♪
tracklist:
[1] HO! SUMMER (originally by Tackey & Tsubasa)
[2] HAVA RAVA (originally by WaT)
[BONUS TRACK] VENUS feat. AIRI (originally by Tackey & Tsubasa)


I just copied and pasted this tracklist from Waffles. Basically, in Waffles there's this Doki Doki Project, where different singers and groups will do covers of different songs and release them in a 'single' of their own.

SOMEBODY GIVE TSUMI A RECORDING CONTRACT ALREADY! I MEAN #$!*@#&$*#&$ YOU ROCK MY NERDY GRANNY SOCKS!

The girl:
Tsumi's just a few months younger than me, and has vocals from rock heaven. She hails from small town Penang (which is also the hometown of other awesome people like my ex-form and chemistry teacher, Mr. Yong). Penang's known for yummy seafood, and for being one of the tsunami-hit places. Her real name is *Ahem*. >D

Here's a short personal review of Summer☆Groove!:
Track 1: Ho! Summer – First of all I'm impressed with the background vocals (also done by tsumi), I have to say that I've heard her doing her own background vocals before, but this has to be an improvement, second only to the ones on "Hava Rava". It's interesting how tsumi's vocals are more aggressive than Tackey & Tsubasa's yet it still works with the song. What you get in the end is a song that is distinctly her own, yet retains the quirkiness of the original song. And it's real fun being able to hear T&T's "WOW!" at the back.

Track 2: Hava Rava – There's something rather nasal about tsumi's voice at the beginning of this song that I think can only be detected then. However, as the song progressed to the more catchy bits, I fell totally in love. Actually the more I listen to it, the more I prefer it to "Ho! Summer", if only because the background vocals are so well done here. It's tsumi, yet it's different. And I'm not sure if anyone would think the same way but there's a rather feminine quality to it, when contrasted to lower main vocals. Love the effect used, that sort of echo effect. Besides that, Hava Rava is also a real summer-y song. Just bouncy and cute! Love it!

Track 3: Venus – Hehe, co-sung by Airi, another forumer. This song is interesting, because Airi's voice has a much softer quality than tsumi's, yet they make a nice contrast. Also Airi brings in a very sweet quality into the song, while tsumi retains her uber edginess. I think the only thing negative about this song is that tsumi and Airi's voices aren't really in sync at some points. There are also some instances when one would end one verse slower than the other and it ends up sounding rather funny. Not my favourite off this single, but still, great effort!

I wish I could put all the songs from this single on my blog at one go. But I don't know how to XP. So here's "Ho! Summer" from tsumi's single "Summer☆Groove!"

You can check out the rest of the songs here:
http://summergroove.dmusic.com/ (You know I really mean...GET IT OR DIE! XDD)

This is the original. Tackey & Tsubasa's "Ho! Summer"



I've never liked a T&T song so much. I swear, I got their debut album and it was such a disappointment. This is just fun and breezy!

And tsumi, YES THIS SINGLE IS THAT GOOD!


12:23 AM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


Frustrations
So this is persecution
He's coming to take me away!!
Tennis Exploits >D
I could be so random. <3
Bakanishi --> Akanishi?
PnP: God's greatness
The Buble Bug
LOL!
Wohohohohoho.BITCH.HI.(No I just put this here to ...


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats