</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I don't know why I skipped school today. But last night was horrible. You know sometimes I can be the proud, selfish, rebellious eldest child when I want to. And I think I'm getting better at it, which isn't exactly a good thing.

I woke up and immediately asked for forgiveness. *halo shines*

Yesterday Halim was REALLY sweet. Ohohoho. He said that I was more likely to get a boyfriend than Kezia, cos I was cute and guys liked cute girls. LMAO! I mean, how could I NOT rub it in, riiiight Kezia? Halim's so nice, I can't stop beaming even now. Actually I think he can be quite the gentleman at times.

But the thing is, I've always figured that no one would like me, as in that way. I mean come on. Me? Meee?! ME?! Moi? Wo? Watashi?!

That's pretty funny. Naw, I think Kezia's dream will come true and she'd get a boyfriend first (complete with bulging biceps, the way you like it XD).

.......You could at least dream yea?

SORRY I COULDN'T HELP IT XDD Ok I was kidding, I mean it, like that I think you'll get what you want Kezia darling.


Lulu really cracked me up yesterday. She's just so clueless and adorable.

I was like, "My friend takes four subs and she has to stay till four. Doesn't that suck? What about the 'S' paper students. Like imagine when they would have to end."

And she went, "Well, ehm, you know, if they're taking 'S' papers, they ehm, are usually the sort who, you know, already enjoy studying, and stay so late."

ROFL! Nerds.

She has a point.

Then she saw the picture of myself I have in my file.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And she whispered (and it's doubly hilarious precisely cos she was so embarrassed to say it), "Serene, ehm, you look like Lester."

WHAAAAAAAAAT?!

Of all the things people on this earth, must it REALLY be Lester?

And I kept going (cos of course I wanted to know...no one else ever came to such a scandalous conclusion), "Well which PART of my face looks like Lester?"

Lulu (already red in the face): "The eyes...a LIIITTLE bit, a little bit."
Me: Oh so that means that if I changed sex it'll still be ok.
Lulu (laughing very hard): NO! NONONO! (Trying to change subject) You're cute here.
Me: Oh wait. (I was thoroughly enjoying myself) You say I look like him, and you say I'm cute, so you mean that he's --
Lulu (Really out of it now): NOOO! It doesn't work that way! (Gives the typically Lulu exasperated look)
Chok Wei: Aiyo Lulu, why you always thinking about guys?
Lulu: NOOOOOOOO!
Me: LMAO!

I bet she thought I was angry with her. It's so typically Lulu. Naaw, I was just utterly bewildered yet amused at the same time.

And come on, my 10 year old self doesn't look like Lester at all.


12:18 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


Wohohohohoho.BITCH.HI.(No I just put this here to ...
And you thought the world wasn't random enough.
Midnight ramblings
Learning to Breathe
DARN! MY NOTES!
King and the Clown
The long awaited NDP post XD
AHAHA XD
The eyebrow theory. Plus Plus.
Darn.


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats