</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I've been irritated the whole of this year. At first I thought it was the secondary school playing Michael Buble over and over (and over) again. Perhaps it was for some, I don't know...School activity? Anyways I got sick of hearing 'Quando, Quando, Quando' on repeat. I've always considered Michael Buble a little desperate, you know the way he executes all his 'slick' moves (what music video was that again? It's great for laughs), but I had never considered him irritating.

It stopped for awhile, about a few weeks, and then it started again. When it did it was like: "Hey? How about some OTHER Michael Buble song ya know? Some variety for a change." And I was still thinking it came from Yuhua Secondary. I mean seriously, you can't rule out finding old school fans there right? -_-;

But of course, it had to be Quando X 3. By that time I was convinced I could throw a shoe into that school (along with assorted accessories). Alternatively I might have thrown boards in with big words going: "SHUT BUBLE UP FOR GOODNESS SAKE!" I was lazy to execute a march around that place.

It stopped again. And I hadn't been hearing Buble's spiffy (Ahaha. Right.) vocals for some time. A few days ago I got one of his songs. Unfortunately I sold my soul to the devil and liked it. But that's another story. The thing is, I was thinking about all those weeks of torture I had to contend with, and how Quando X 3 hadn't been played for months now.

I was filled with glee.

Today after walking Han Ning to the bus stop, I was on my way back home when.........

I finally fully comprehended the meaning of Déjà vu.

OMGDNESS QUANDO, QUANDO, QUANDO?! WHYYY?! WHHHHYYY??!!!



It's my neighbour. Yeah, THAT neighbour who has a jungle in his/her balcony. Oh so now I know, Michael Buble fulfills all your animalistic needs.


8:35 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


LOL!
Wohohohohoho.BITCH.HI.(No I just put this here to ...
And you thought the world wasn't random enough.
Midnight ramblings
Learning to Breathe
DARN! MY NOTES!
King and the Clown
The long awaited NDP post XD
AHAHA XD
The eyebrow theory. Plus Plus.


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats