</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Let's just say...twinnie was late. In case you don't know, twinnie's real name is Jerrome. But anyways, he was later than me.

He totally followed the wrong crowd. I got out of the MRT and started tagging behind a whole sea of reds, and got to the EXACT place that I was expected. Twinnie ended up on the opposite end which was really funny. But ah well, at least I got to eat an ice-cream while waiting for him...there were lots of stalls around (and by default, lots of trash).

It was REALLY hot!! Absolutely sweltering. As such, my hair was flattened and I wasn't able to get a good picture of twinnie and myself (GRRR).

Oh well, might as well post them all up.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


First up for the NDP, bands performing...well, I couldn't really hear anything. The sound system was real bad. I recognised Electrico...but that's about it.

In the meantime I was introduced to the clapping sticks (I should have taken a picture ;_;). The WHOLE time we were at the parade, twinnie kept trying to prove that he was better than me, and I kept trying to give pretty excuses for the fact that I just couldn't clap those darn sticks as loud! In any case, I named the red stick Sally, cos it had a really 'Sally' look about it, and the white one proceeded to deflate from grief cos I couldn't think of a name for it. SHAME!

THE RED LIONS ARE CHO COOL!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's a bird!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's a plane!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No it's another type of animal!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One of the only times you can ever see 'lions' drop from the sky.

No animals Nobody was harmed in the filming of this episode:



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Of course, that lucky lion got to carry around the Singapore flag.

I wasn't really hyper throughout the show, I think. Well, it would've been kinda weird, what with my twinnie there and all, and us not really knowing each other THHHAAAT well.

But I certainly couldn't control myself when MY SISTER DEAREST appeared!

Stella's performance was (literally) so kick ass. I enjoyed it thoroughly.



Limited space on digital camera, if not I would've taken the whole thing. Especially when those men in black came FLYING (or something close XD) in.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Macho nya...

Anyways they carried ladders with them, and Vincent Ng climbed to the top and they started waving those huge flags. Visually stunning, but I didn't get that. ^^;

The rest of the show just passed by in quite a blur. All I remember was feeling VERY sorry for the uniformed groups. I always feel that way.

Every. Single. Year.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I know this REALLY looks like a bunch of birds, but they are actually planes. ^^;

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And they passed by too fast for me to get a good pic of them.

Nan Hua Sec came on somewhere towards the end, but I obviously couldn't see Eliza's sister from where I was sitting. I couldn't even see Eliza, though we were sitting in the same section!

See, I was busy taking fireworks.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

^Took this by accident, but it came out really nice did it not?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ahh...lurve...

And I took an excrutiatingly looong time trying to take pictures of the balloons. As in the small red and white ones, not the big ones.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes...the little dots ARE my beloved balloons.

Dearies, I leave you with the best part of NDP '06:




GO WATCH NDP '06 OK?! And SCREAM when my sis appears!


6:13 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


AHAHA XD
The eyebrow theory. Plus Plus.
Darn.
NDP date. Muahaha.
Finally. Or perhaps better entitled 'Joel'.
The joy of reading
Inconstant
Day out!
Kitty GYM
ARGH!


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats