</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20770941?origin\x3dhttp://siaoliao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 22, 2006

I accidently left my file back in school. After I had spent hours just sorting out and putting my notes in order.

I found my file today, and ALL my history notes inside were gone. Southeast Asian History ones.

Whoever took it, you're a low life SCUM. You're an asshole to the highest degree. I have no idea why your mother gave you life, because you certainly don't deserve it. You have no morals, and frankly you're disgusting. If you're a guy, what, are your balls in the bin? If you're a girl, you're such a disappointment to womankind. You're the sort of person any self-respecting female would spit on. I know of cannibals with more compassion than you have.

GIVE MY NOTES BACK.

And I'll take whatever I said back. I don't care what kind of person you are. I wish you the best in life and whatever. I just want my notes returned ok?



And I realize I'm not the only one that has been a victim of such acts. Mr. Thaman Shanmugaratnam, if you are reading this (right, ha), what do you make of this education system of ours -- That students will go through civics lesson after civics lesson and STILL have no basic moral values?


And someone please remind me to be more careful in the future.


6:17 PM


i am


A Unique Creation

i love


Fetishes and More

you can



here ye





you are


Schoolio
Kyah Hwee
Janice
Melissa
Shermaine
Shi Yun
Stacey
Lester
Kezia
Haniff
Jia Min
Han Ning
Diana
Rekha
Esther
Pamela
Isabelle
Jeremiah
Mei Yin
Chok Wei
Luciana
Shu Hui

TACHIBANANAS!
OUR HIDEOUT!
Tsumi gdottie
KC mummy
Aya gdottie
Suppie purushie
Sisi gdottie
Anna gdottie
Julie imouto
Abby gdottie

Family
Liyi

Other Friends
Lora
Joy
Did I miss anyone out?

it was


King and the Clown
The long awaited NDP post XD
AHAHA XD
The eyebrow theory. Plus Plus.
Darn.
NDP date. Muahaha.
Finally. Or perhaps better entitled 'Joel'.
The joy of reading
Inconstant
Day out!


it will always

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006

she is


layout by: Lyna/Lyna
image:a
brushes:b, c



View My Stats