Monday, January 16, 2006
I have a question. LOL! Again, yes, I know. If let's say I only blog when I'm happy does this make my blog a superficial one?
In any case, I just got this annoying email from a certain forum (not wflforums, my 2nd home XD). I wonder what's going on that certain forum but the administrator really sounded like some big shot. I doubt even have more members than I can count on both my hands, but still, bannation for not posting? Or not posting for a long time?
Hello has someone offended you?!
From the time I joined honey, back when they were only about, what 5 members? There were already password protected forums which was like, ridiculous.
In any case I just deleted the email. I could go into details about how much more annoying it was (and trust me there's more to this) but it's simply not worth my time. I'll stick around and see how long that forum actually lasts.
Slowly but surely people are discovering this place. What am I to do? XP I give up.
In other news, my inbox is really getting flooded with fanlisting emails.
"You have been added." "You have been added." "You have been added." X 11938471932847
I love it! But I really need to start putting up codes soon. Then you'll be able to see the stuff during my free time (or more accurately, when I'm bored). It's quite addictive actually.
http://thefanlistings.org
5:26 PM